Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

/////////Vermont and Colorado medical buds and glass!\\\\\\\\

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010.

1. #41 VT_killah, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
    Thanks guys :)

Here's some "Co2 Extracted Dream Diesel oil".

I got a half gram, they claimed it to be tested at 87% THC and 7% CBD....

To be honest I'm a little sketched out to try the stuff as I know nothing of the process to make it (plus I'm wondering what those little black specks in it are :confused:)

[​IMG]

The girl who sold it to me (at the dispensary) assured me it's safer because butane is a lot more contaminate laden than co2. It smells like normal oil.... I don't know, I just feel weird about trying it

Any insight GC?

2. That looks crazy, black specks included! I got some Co2, supposedly a while back, it was darker like that (could of been the bud used or the different process) and expensive! If those test #'s are true, holy shit!

3. ///////////////////////////////MESSAGE HERE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////////////////////
    $#*@(&(&*@)$^*)*%@(#&$@(&#$*@#)*@#$%(&#$!)*@$()@&%(&@!#)$*a

4. #44 VT_killah, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010

Hmmmm, did yours have the specks? That's honestly probably the only thing that's turning me off about it

Haha wow offended much? GC is one of many forums I frequent and is def. the most recent one, other ones I've belonged to for many years and have much much bigger threads. I always do that with any pickup thread on any forum, it makes it easy for me to find my thread / distinguish it when looking for it.

Lol never had anyone react like that though, someone's a tad uptight :rolleyes:

p.s. this thread isn't for my sake. I have threads on completely unrelated forums with hundreds if not thousands of replies for much better things than weed. This thread is just to show people what I have and for me to occasionally look back on and reminisce, not to get props (not that I mind them :)).

5. No specks in mine. Can you zoom your pic in anymore on an editing program and see what it might be?

6. #46 VT_killah, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    I can't with the pics I have but I could try to take new ones that would make that possible. I think I'm just gonna try it... I really have no clue what it could be but it doesn't look like it is a chemical or something weird like that, maybe just plant matter that got through the filters or something :confused:

P.S. this stuff is insanely sticky. Not shatter at all, it's like the consistency of thick glue. When I put my dabber in it and pull out it stretches like a foot before breaking.

I really wanna get some feedback from GC about how this stuff looks before I try it

7. Dude smoke it! Do you have any idea what's even in your drinking water? or what's in your mcdonalds? Do you have any idea how many shitty mids get smoked a day with all kinds of weird old cardboard like plant matter? I can't tell you what kind of hairs and carpets were in the blunts I smoked last night. Go for it dude. It's from a dispensary, you're safer than the rest of us in the illegal states. fuck.

8. #48 VT_killah, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
    Haha I see your point but that still doesn't change the fact that the black specs could potentially b something harmful.

Anywho I tried the oil last night and it was stronggggg. Took a pretty fat dab and was ripped for an hour and a half. Tried it again tonight and same result, really strong stuff.

p.s. got the half gram for $10 (normally $70/g) :D

9. Haven't updated in a long time but here's some Sour D. Sorry for the shitty pics I was in a rush. I'll be updating soon with some oriental cheese cold water hash (bubble hash) and some boo berry budder, as well as some pineapple express flowers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Looks sweet dude. Nice nug's! :smoke:

11. ^Thanks man

Boo Berry BHO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Express

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Damn that looks yummy, btw excellent pics!
    happy smokin:bongin:

13. Thanks

Here's some really shitty pictures unfortunately of some really amazing stuff, in a week or so I should be starting up again with updates (with my normal camera) and will hopefully be a lot more constant.

2.5 grams of oil. 1 gram of Monkey Bite (Blue Venom (Bluebery x White Widow) x Grape ape), 0.5 grams of Humboldt Express, 0.5 grams of Somango, 0.5 grams of Boo Berry (the same one pictured above).

[​IMG]

And in this container we have 1 gram of blonde oil, half a gram of co2 extracted oil, and 0.8 grams of Bubba Kush full melt rolled in kief.

[​IMG]

14. Ohhhhh man that errrl looooks yummyyyyyyy

15. #55 VT_killah, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    Thanks man^. That oil lasted me an entire month of essentially taking fat dabs all day every day. God it was strong, too bad I never got better pics. I re-upped today though in honor of going through all of that (in addition to 4.5 grams of some great nugs from Montana).

Here's an eighth of Shishkaberry - strange but strong high, kinda came in waves, very enjoyable

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A gram of Lemon Skunk oil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

An eighth of Accidental Magic, which is excellent :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a gram of Super Silver Haze oil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. you sir win the best buds award..but on a serious note, how much money do you spend on smoke a month? just curious because it all looks incredible

17. very dank pick up, did you visit MT or just get buds from here and if so what city? I live near Billings, and i can say the shit we get here is comparable to ANY CO bud. I know for a fact that many caregivers around here do trades with out of state caregivers so who knows... may be ive smoked some of that CO chronic. :smoke:

18. goddamn, i move to steamboat springs in 2 months. i cant fucking wait for that shit. how much does a gram of that lovely errrl usually run you out there?

19. ill just answer your question since it's pretty much the same in MT, 10/g. You may have to pay 15/g if you can't find the right people... or you can just apply for your card and you'll be set :smoke:

20. awesome bud pics, jus made my mouth water a lil bit :smoke::smoke::smoke: