Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

/////////Vermont and Colorado medical buds and glass!\\\\\\\\

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010.

1. It's a Nikon D5000. Really good beginner DSLR if you want high quality pictures but don't know much about photography (such as myself).

I got some OG kush budder today, some "blonde budder" and a couple cheeba chews, I'll post em up later

2. seems you get mostly the same strains as i do in the 802! i havent been able to find some purple for a while now but love your pics man!

3. #23 VT_killah, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    Thanks man, it's a small world.

Blue Cheese

Saw this picture in a local magazine and decided I had to sample some.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just got a gram, $15 I think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got a bit over a gram of "blonde" budder. (the label was from previously sampling a 1/4 gram of it, recycled the container)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: Just smoked a bowl of the blue cheese with blonde budder on top of course. I might have to buy more of that blue cheese, or maybe the blonde... can't tell which one is working so well on me right now :smoking:

also picked up an 1/8 of "Jesus Bud" on a recommendation, and a couple grams of "Mandala" I'll post up tomorrow or something

4. ....you are a god. Jealousy, amazement, and mad respect don't even break the surface of how i feel :smoke:

5. Great pictures, epic thread :hello:

6. So I have to ask - what strain do you think is the absolute strongest you have ever had?? I may have to grow it :rolleyes:

7. Way too kind haha thank you very much

Glad you like it :), your nightmare kush looks unbelievable.

Hmmm that's a toughey. I'd have to say maybe Sour Diesel or AK? I have a lot of favorites, out of the 10 or so strains right now I'd say the Blue Cheese (blueberry crossed with cheese) is the strongest, or the jesus bud.

8. not enough pics.

9. this thread needs more pics.

10. Ohhhhhhh so not enough pics eh, well here's some MORE :hippie:

Queen Jane

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dream Diesel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my favorite Jesus Bud

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. wow, exceptional pictures man, everything looks top notch

12. A+++
    Sub'd, great fuckin' pickups man!

13. Jesus Bud just looks so good, wow.:eek:

14. thanks guys i appreciate it :)

God Bud

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OG Kush Budder - tested around 80% cannabinoids

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and a lil sneak peak of some more Blue Cheese I picked up ;)

[​IMG]

15. this thread owns. that blue cheese looks absolutely incredible compared to this ok 'dro grown blue cheese i got from a grower, wasn't even close to that color. I love all the Religious buds also :smoke:

16. Thanks, I think it's one of my new favorite strains. Really nice indica effect, pretty clear-headed and strong body stone.

I happened to find one really nice seed in all the 5.6 grams of it I had and I plan on givin' to a buddy who can hopefully grow a whole lot of it :D.

17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love the Jesus bud :D

[​IMG]

18. Dude, your shit is outta control. I think I caught myself slobbering on my keyboard. oops! :smoke:

Keep the good shit coming! :D

19. my. mind. is. blown.

this thread is of epic proportions.

please, keep it comin' man. +rep :smoke:

20. Im with the dude above me. GREAT PHOTOS!!! a++