Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

/////////Vermont and Colorado medical buds and glass!\\\\\\\\

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010.

1. #1 VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    Some of my pick-ups dating from around late 2008 to present, going in chronological order (meaning the last pics posted are the most current, these first pics are the oldest).

Everything under the green "Vermont" is from VT, while everything under the blue "Colorado" is from CO. Most of my pick-ups from now on will be from CO.

New pictures start on the second page

VERMONT

Nameless stuff that was going around a lot, that's the top of a nug that used to weigh 13 g's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Green Crack, first time I ever had it. $110 - 1/4. This nug is 3.5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sour Diesel. Paid $40 for 2 g's. Definitely the most potent of the 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Picked up a half O of this no name heady tree for $220. Feels like a sativa, my friend told me it might be afgooey cause he got some from the same person.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A nug of some purp. Can't remember what it is, I think it's GDP. It was free so I don't mind :D.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Picked up a half of this headies. Pretty good, doesn't look all that great but tastes / smells amazing. Pretty good high. These two nugs weigh 11 g's together

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The last of a 2.7 g nug from a quarter I had of some no name headies. Ran me $120.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the crap pics^^^^

What I have now..

Some AK. Bought an eighth for $60. Very good smell and look, tastes great and gives a very good high as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some no name headies. Just smoked it today, very dense and has a kind of musky funky smell. Makes lots of kief, gets me a nice trippy / couchlock high. Bought 3.8 for $60, this one nug is 3.6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some more no name headies. Paid $55 for 3.2 grams. A+ smell, very good high and nice looking nugs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"White widow," although I doubt that's what it is. Paid $60 for 3.9 of it. Lots of very small nugs, rolled a very sticky jay of it and it was pretty damn good :smoking:. Smells quite musky and funky (like the other stuff I mentioned). Def. good tree.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hash from NYC. The guy was charging $30/g but gave me 1.1 for $20. Very good bowl toppings :hello::smoking:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Few smoking accessories I picked up recently.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Stash

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got some more "AK". 4.4 for $60

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Cherry AK". WOW, holy shit good stuff. Put me on my ass very fast, one bowl is almost too much. Some of the better stuff I've had in a while..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics dont do it justice

2. #2 VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

local Vermont glass

[​IMG]

New slide I bought for it, also locally blown

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The slide that came with it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another tube

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The ash catcher is very dirty...

[​IMG]

Going to use this on it lol

[​IMG]

Gonna put this in it right now

[​IMG]

Edit: Used the 420:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got an eighth of "easy breezy" (yea im sure its not a real name but it made me laugh), and its mad good. Pretty funky looking, probably a sativa, gives a real good easy goin "breezy" high :p

Biggest nug, about 2 g's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The whole thing. Takin a bath with some hash (in the background)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's the new bubb :D. Pretty happy about it. Got it here in VT from my favorite headshop. The price was $500 but the owner gave it to me for $250 since I was paying cash. It's blown by Eusheen from Oregon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For size reference, it's fairly large for a bubb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just smoked 3 bowls of this no-name dank with a few friends and a bowl my homies homegrown headies that he grew from some bagseed, with some california dispensary hash (out of the bub I mean. It hits very smooth :D).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's some "Cat Piss" I picked up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Really really strong stuff, one of my favorite new smokes.

Couple more shots of the cat piss.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

An eighth of Jack Herrer from a medical dispensary in Cali.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bowl of AK with a little kief (buried underneath) in the Eusheen.

[​IMG]

Picked up 14 g's of this no-name dank. Amazing trim job on these nugs. The pics dont do em justice, they're much more crystally in person. At first I thought they were beasters but the smell, crystals, and high proved that assumption wrong. Kind of an uppity high.

Pictured is 11 of the g's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Picked up 7 g's of this. The bag seemed fat as hell and I weighed it out and it was only 7.0. Unfortunately, I also bought this from a person I don't know very well in a dimly lit place, meaning I didn't get a good look at it. It's heady but there was SOOO many leaves and stems. I trimmed off all I could bare to trim and re-weighed it and it was only 5.8 g's :(. Anyways its very good stuff once you actually find the bud, vermont grown (wish it was trimmed :mad:), and fresh. The name given to me was "Domino"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally found hempwick at a local headshop

[​IMG]

The one and only, Sour Diesel x Jack Herer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amazing herb, burns the nose to smell, smells like a sweet/tangy diesel aroma, tastes amazing, high is definitely sativa and hard-hitting.

Oh and by the way, I made some of that domino from above into brownies today with 6 grams of my boys fire and plenty of kief. Can't wait to try em out :devious:.

The pics are takin forever to upload so I'ma post a few in the meantime and get the rest up later.

The wait is over, purple-days has arrived :D :D :D. Also got a Fro chillum from Good Times Gallery, one of my favorite VT headshops

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a pic of a little nug of the AK.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some purp that was around for a while. Smoked a half O of it already, got 3/4 of a zip left. All my nugs are broken into different jars though so I can't show the full pics :(, there'll be plenty more pics of this nug in the future though as I get to my other jars.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got a new hookup with a grower, the buds are crazy good always :D.

M-39. And no, it's not beasters, he took the time to grow the strain well and the results are obvious (although it smells exactly like beasters).

With flash
    [​IMG]

Without
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He also crossed the M-39 with Northern Lights. It's even more crystally :hello:. If you can't sleep at night, take a few hits of this and you'll pass out faster than if you chugged a bottle of nyquil.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sneak peek of some Grape Ape x Northern Lights. This same strain was crossed with a different strain that was completely purple, I'll update with pics of that one soon, it smells glorious.

[​IMG]

3. #3 VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010
    Got a new heady stemless bubb (it's tiny but awesome). Blown locally. It's a little dirty right now = /

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New diffused hammer style bubb, stacked color changing glass, blown locally as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also got a new hvy tube. 8 arm tree. Got it from the headshop for $150.00 :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anywho, here's a small nug from a 1/4 of very frosty AK

[​IMG]

A little salad I'm makin for the purple days

[​IMG]

Gettin a little extra kief in the wikka box ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got a half O of some AK today from that guy I mentioned (not the same AK as in the post before last). He grows this strain like no other, been doing clones of it for years. It's amazingly sticky, absolutely cannot be put in a grinder. Extremely crystally (once I get pics of it in sunlight you will see it's true beauty), it's a strong indica, literally producing a "dumb" feeling that I don't usually get unless my tolerance is really low. I'll prolly be posting another half up soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The rest of the half aside from those two nugs that weigh 7.5. Pic taken with flash. So wish I had a better camera = /

[​IMG]

The big nugs peekin out ;)

[​IMG]

My buddy has a quap of this. Just got a gram to taste it ya know :smoke:

[​IMG]

Made that into this

[​IMG]

With these

[​IMG]

Took a few more pics of that purple I posted earlier (got 3/4 of an ounce total). Just took a few snaps outta the HVY, :smoke:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Picked up a 1/4 of some really dense purp yesterday. Definitely has two different strains in the bag... ones pretty much all green while the other has a lot of purple and some green as well. Smells amazing, haven't tried it out yet cause I'm sick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The purp nug

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The all green herb.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Silver Haze

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are the pics I took.

A small nug of Master Kush (soo tasty, almost diesel-ish)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The purp I've posted a few pics of / have been smoking on for months now (yea I still have more).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A jar shot of three types of really dense buds. Including Silver Haze, an Unknown strain, and a purp strain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another nug of that Master Kush - this stuff is so delicious I can't explain. Wish I had got more than an 1/8 of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AK:yummy:

[​IMG]

New Slide

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also got a new ash-catcher for my tube. Here's kind of a sequence of my friend taking a huge rip out of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Took the liberty of zooming in on the two pics of the small nug of Master Kush so you guys can really see how much better his camera is than mine. I think I might be buying the same thing soon actually...

[​IMG]

I think I might of enhanced the colors of this one a tiny bit by accident

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. #4 VT_killah, Oct 9, 2010
    Got a new tightvac to put some buds in too... it works decently from what I can tell... not sure why I bought it I have a thousand jars lol, I guess I like the novelty of it.

My first pics with the camera, other than using my friends, be easy on me :eek: (never owned anything but a point and click before so this is a first for me)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A small nug of some crystally AK. These pics are with flash, the last few I just posted were without flash but natural light. The AK is delicious btw ;).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This time of some dank PURPPPPPP, really Sativa high, amazing stuff.

(if anyone has advice on how to make my pics better my ears are wide open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 more shots of that snowcap. Its almost like an awakening narcotic, like painkillers and caffeine (but to a milder degree haha)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Today was a nice day in VT to try out some pictures with the new camera... the snowcap made it fun too ;) :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my favorite

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

And just for shits and giggles (edited it)
    [​IMG]

Took this pic with my zoom lens from about 25 feet away.

[​IMG]

Another big ol' nug of that Purppp. This ones around 1.5 g's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Why what's that on top of my nug of purp?

Oooo a little nug of no-name has come to kick it :D.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This last pics a little bit edited
    [​IMG]

Some more purple bud. Once again doesn't have a name. I could make one up if you guys would like :)

(I have a 1/4 but only about a gram is pictured, the rest is smoked / in the jar that's pictured)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With Flash

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shots of the Jar it's in (plenty of other kinds of nugget in there too)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8 grams of diesel :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have this 8 grams of shake / ground up bud / small buds that I want to make into hash. Anybody have some suggestions for what I should do? Never really made any type of hash extraction other than screening to gather kief.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vermont grown AK

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Strawberry Cough

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then the wind blew it off the railing!

But I found it :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. I'll post the results of the oil experiment tomorrow (or the next day).

But for today, different treats :D.

My homie's AK Bubble Hash

About 9 grams.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About 1.5 ounces of the same AK used to make the hash (the hash was made from the trimmings)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My homie rippin the AK with some hash on top in the TCT.

[​IMG]

The hash again.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The bud and the bubble together.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Christening the new Fro with a nice bowl of AK and bubble :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's my first attempt at making oil... that jar I posted earlier of what I used actually ended up weighing 13.5 grams :eek:, I thought I only had 8 or so. Anyways I did 2 runs and this is what I got...

P.S., this stuff blows me away :smoking:, puts me on another level.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nice morning for a wake n bake :smoke:

Diesel and a blob of oil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AK bubble hash covered in Diesel kief on the left, Purp on the right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I'll post that AK/Snowcap oil soon, gotta get around to taking pics, it's fucking fantastic :D

Purp and a blob of the 1st/2nd run oil.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's my 3rd attempt at making it, 5 grams of AK and 3.5 of Snowcap yielded me 1.2. I purged it with a lot hotter water this time, I think it came out better than the other runs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's the oil, 1.4 grams made from diesel and purps. And yes I see the butane on a couple of the blades, don't worry I torched it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a 1/2 O of some Diesel and AK a homie grew. Let's just say he did good :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ran 7.5 grams of this...

[​IMG]

this...

[​IMG]

and this...

[​IMG]

Got 1.4 grams of rocky oil back :D (for the 2nd time in a row)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. COLORADO

First pick-up since moving :)

A gram nugget from a couple gram sac

[​IMG]

Broken open

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Jones - From Boulder Meds, $15/gram.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This strains called Satori. It's a pure 100% sativa. The grower's been perfecting it for the last 7 months and just put it on the market. I bought 5.2 grams (bought half an eighth then liked it a lot and got a full eighth), only about 1-1.5 gram(s) is pictured, it's very very fluffy

From T.H.C. (The Hill Cannabis Club)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's some bud I picked up recently, got lots more but too lazy to photograph it all. This is about 7 grams of Master Kush x Permafrost (located on the bottom of the jar) and about 4 grams of Bubba Kush (what's on top).

The Bubba Kush is a very strong indica. Hits your head really hard, almost makes it feel as if a balloon is expanding inside your skull. Very very sticky and hard to break up.

The Master Kush x Permafrost on the other hand seems to be a blend of Sativa and Indica. The high is amazing, energizes you but also gives a strong, clear head high. One of my favorite smokes in a while.

All 3 pickups are from T.H.C. (The Hill Cannabis Club). I also bought an eighth of Sour Diesel and another eighth of Satori (half ounce total) - cost $175, well worth it...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This next nug is for sure the Master Kush x Permafrost. The type of nug that looks different in the above pics is the Bubba Kush (they're both mixed together but I'm positive the nug in the pic below is the MK x PF)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full melt made from the same Bubba Kush - extremely hard hitting indica hash.. almost narcotic-like, not for day smoking. $35/gram, liked it a lot so I went back and bought another g.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Got a new Itza mini circ. bub today, about to go pack some of that master kush x permafrost in it to try it out :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From T.H.C. club,

Northern Lights #5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sour Diesel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Honey Buds, aka buds rolled in hash oil (it's LA Confidential rolled in BHO made from various strains)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From Boulder Meds,

Some earwax they made and tested at approximately 80% THC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Butterscotch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A locally blown spoon I've been puffin' tough out of lately. I LOVE the honeycomb on it, it looks amazing in the sun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy for now, I'll update again soon :D. I'm thinking about getting this strain called Shaman from The Dandelion, it's 100% pure purple indica, I saw it today it looks amazing

9. Oh, fuck. I can't breath. That is some bad ass stash!!!

I think I just got wasted from looking at it. Wow!

[​IMG]

10. Lossa pichers! :eek:

:smoke:

11. Oh my God....your jesus sirr.....i literally just sploooooged

12. Jesus... how many years will that last you?

13. Thanks for the comments :).

Just to clarify this is by no means my current stash. These are all the pics from my old thread and have been taken over the course of a year or so (although i smoked a lot more than what I've posted... too lazy to post it all).

The only bud I currently have is everything in the last two posts of pictures except the Purple Jones

14. holy shit man. So much dankness. I love the oil for sure

15. #16 VT_killah, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    Thanks man^^, me too, oil is amazing

Shaman, from T.H.C.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Closer Macros
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Snagged 2 more g's of that master kush x permafrost today. Some white widow was there too which was grown by the same girls who grow the m.k. x p.f., damn are they talented. They're both soil organics by the way, I'll probably get some of the white widow soon and post it up, looks outstanding :hello:

17. bump fo tha budzzzzz

18. #19 VT_killah, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my favorite

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.S. got some really nice Bubba Kush and White Widow today, I'll post it up tomorrow

19. Good stuff. What type of camera do you have? I want to get a camera like yours.