Verizon Sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Because if you ever do any kind of tech support or customer service you soon find out 98% of peoples issues are due to user error.

I love my verizon phone just renewed my 2 yr contract with them. I have been late on my phone bill every month and have not received any kind of late fee or disconnect. And still when I went to add another line to my family plan they said since I was a good customer they waived any set up fees.

AT&T is garbage of a company.

2. I concur. My Blackberries would be fucking useless on AT&T or any other company aside from Verizon.

3. I spent 2 years doing corporate BB support, maintaining 1200 berries worldwide. I had the most calls and complaints from my users that were on AT&T BBs, chalk some of them up to the users being 50 year old white Americans - but the ones that weren't user error were all AT&T error.

4. I've had verizon, cingular, and sprint.

All 3 were equal for me...sometimes I lost signal but none of them were bad with it. They all had good and bad phones..some I liked some I didn't. They all charged out the ass and had shitty customer service..

So when it comes to phones I really don't give a fuck. I've yet to find a phone company that does everything I want so I'm stickin with "they're all the same".