Verbluten's 2nd cfl soil grow; Ak 47 & Lowryder #2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Verbluten, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 Verbluten, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Second attempt at a cfl grow. The other try turned out to be a male but I'll be using the exact same set up in my closet.

I ordered a pack of "easyryder's" (auto-flowering) from attitude and started germinating two seeds on May 15th. They have opened up today and I put them into two 11 liter trash cans (yes clean not used for trash at all trash cans).

I expect them to pop up in the next day or so.

The closet is roughly 4-1/2ish ft wide; 3-1/2ish ft deep; and 10ish ft high. Soil is FFOF and I have Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. Not sure when or how I'll begin fert's, or if I will. The lights will be cfl all the way through. Right now I have 2-42 watt 2700 k's and 2-26 watt 6500 k's and I plan on adding more as they get larger.

I'll have more info and pic's in the next day or so; stay tuned if you want.,

Edit: temp 77 f; humidity 65

2. Nice man, looking forward to seeing this get started. I've got the same strain going right now as well. I'm on Day 2 of having a sprout, check out my journal. Good luck.

3. They came up and sprouted over the past few days. I'm going away for a week so my roommate is going to take care of the little one's.,

Hope to have some pic's up soon ,.

4. Day #24

So it's been awhile since I updated this but my girls are doing great. I even see pre-flowers, although they're pretty small. I wasn't able to see them through the first 10 days but my roommate did a good job and now that I have been back for a week or two I finally got motivated enough to post some pictures. I've pretty much just been enjoying the summer too much and since they grow on their own everything works out nicely.

I'm going to need to rig up a carbon filter soon and some more ventilation would be smart. No worries though.

______----------------

Attached Files:

5. nice dude, it looks like its going well, i myself am trying a cfl grow
    AND ACTUALLy
    its my first grow ever
    ill try to get some pics and a journal of mine started soon.
    nice job :hello:

6. Nice man im gonna watch this grow :wave: