Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Verano Vape Cartridges

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lessthanjeezy, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Good Morning,

My state just got a Zen Leaf dispensary that sells Verano cartridges. Can anyone tell me the quality of these? My state is pretty expensive but we do not have a lot of options when it comes to cartridges, trying to decide if it is worth the 2 hour round trip.

2. I'm in California and have the same situation with a 2 hour round trip to the nearest dispensary. I've found that all of the live resin cartridges I've tried have been top quality where as with distillate cartridges that has not been the case.

My dispensary is not that great as far as product info which leaves me having to look at product websites. Some companies, like Raw Garden, are fantastic and have links to lab results for every cartridge they make with a full cannabinoid and terpene profile. Other companies, like stiiizy, you can barely tell what industry they are in let alone any product info, but oh boy do they have a hip slick and cool looking website!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

3. Yeah NJ's selection is severely limited, 4 brands of cartridges, 2 co2 extracted, 2 distillate with non cannabis terps added back so just wanted something different. I will say the verano carts at least have a good flavor and decent effect for a 70% distillate cart