Venus + Jupiter

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Thai, Mar 14, 2012.

1. they were SO damn bright last night, i was out walking with my friend cause his dog had to do its business and i was like DAMN SON what is that fucking star of death

Get on my phone, google sky app.... its fucking venus and jupiter just making love right by eachother

2. I know man! I was sitting outside smoking a bowl and thought they where satellites or some shit :p. Definitely gunna repeat the process tonight :smoke:

3. I was so disappointed! I got a space update sent to my phone saying to look for them, but it was so damn cloudy last night. :(

4. Wow I actually saw them. I was wondering what they were, they seemed crazy bright. Very cool!

5. I've been watching both in the sky for the past few nights, awesome stuff

6. [quote name='"Iluvatar"']I've been watching both in the sky for the past few nights, awesome stuff[/quote]

Same :)

7. I smoked to Jupiter and Venus, then turned around and smoked to mars. It was very cool.

8. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']they were SO damn bright last night, i was out walking with my friend cause his dog had to do its business and i was like DAMN SON what is that fucking star of death

Get on my phone, google sky app.... its fucking venus and jupiter just making love right by eachother[/quote]

That app is awesome. I like the time travel option. You can have it move too, was using it to see if they'd overlap at all. They won't..

9. Some of the best night skies ive seen EVER. Cool stuff.

10. correct, the brighter one is venus. if you have a telescope, four of jupiters moons are very visible.

11. Yeah its rainy and cloudy over here to, I got no view :(

12. it really doesnt take anything special, the telescope i use, i also use for hunting. its a piece lol.

13. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']they were SO damn bright last night, i was out walking with my friend cause his dog had to do its business and i was like DAMN SON what is that fucking star of death

Get on my phone, google sky app.... its fucking venus and jupiter just making love right by eachother[/quote]

Is this on an iPhone?

14. was that supposed to mean screwed ass to mouth? i hope so lol, but i cant take telescope pictures sry.:smoke:

15. Ok so Mars has been in the sky, I turned around also and noticed that familiar orange hued star and I wondered if that was Mars also. Guess so:smoke:

16. Saturn is out there too, but can't see it as well. If only I had my telescope in working order..

17. Ok so Mars has been in the sky, I turned around also and noticed that familiar orange hued star and I wondered if that was Mars also. Guess so:smoke: