Vents And Water For My Seedlings

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UnderDoser, May 4, 2010.

1. I have five 3-day-old seedlings in my closet, under a 48" fluorescent. My closet is about 8x4' how much ventolation should I have? i was going to put an osolating fan in the room and just leave the door open most of the day. Will that be enough? And how much water is neccessary? i've got one in a pot that's 6" in height by 5" in diameter. Help?

2. And one last thing....can i use miracle grow like once every other watering? if it's in porportion? or will it kill my plants?

3. STOP GIVING YOUR PLANTS NUTES!!! they are only 3 days old. how many times have you watered? you cant be watering every day. let those pots dry out before watering. I only need to water about once a week.

Seedlings in soil do not need nutes at any strength for 3 weeks. you will burn them and they will die.

4. I haven't given them any nutes whatsoever yet. I was checking first. And i only mist them a bunch of times i never like dump water in them. I mist the soil and lives like 3-4 times a day not enough to drown them.

P.S. any suggestions on how to vent my closet?