venting

Discussion in 'General' started by bwallace, Jun 29, 2012.

1. I really have nothing to say, other than i just got an ounce and its wet as hell full seeds stems. Im so tired of being riped of when I buy product i really wish there was a better way.

also if any one has a good idea how to dry it out that would be cool i just stuck it in the oven:smoke:

2. Turn that frown into profit... and learn to take a scale and examine your shit pre purchase! Rule Number ONE: Dont trust anyone.

Turn your loss into butter, bake, flip and buy some real shit.

3. To be honest it was some one I work with, so I felt wrong like to say something. The prob is for me finding someone that is reliable. When you rip someone off its dumb anyway cause you got them once, but if your honest straight up most likely they will come back and your wind up better off. thats just my opion whatever

4. I guess you could just make butter or edibles and try and sell it like someone else said. I always hated getting ripped off..

5. Why didn't you look before your bought? And didn't you tell them what quality you wanted or what kind they had?

6. patience man. good things will come to you eventually.