Venting/Ranting Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Berg7, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Just post what grinds your gears about anything going on in your life.

2. Betrayal...All things considered, I'm handlin' it quite well.:cool:

3. Whimsical wife... and I'm not handling it very well at the moment...

4. being lied to by the one person I trust right now

5. dont let shit get to me! just put a smile on my face!:)

6. Working. They pay you to waste the limited time you have on this planet to do something you don't want to do. Problem is you need to work to live. Im going to blame the government.

7. losing money on a daily basis...

8. When my girl drinks dam I hate that

9. Humans. They built my gears faulty.

10. this whole forum is a place for me to vent and let loose my frustrations in life. ARRRRGH when i first log on im like:mad:and by the time i log off im :smoke:

11. When people ask you to sign something, and then get impatient when you read what they want you to sign.

12. [quote name='"Leafin"']When people ask you to sign something, and then get impatient when you read what they want you to sign.[/quote]

Lol that's a good one.

13. Oh god, I'm about to get flamed.

I'm an anti-religionist. I'm sure you can all guess what my rant would consist of. haha

14. When people make threads to vent your anger when theres a "FUCK OFF" thread to do exactly that with 30k+ posts.

15. Dude someone stole my support our troops magnetic ribbin off my jeep. Who the fuck does that? Too fucking cheap to buy your own $1 ribbon you gotta jack mine. People these days man.

16. i hate being bored. like what the fuck if i could go street race or go rage at a party at 4:15 right now, i would.

17. Lol exactly, its all society. Where all controlled, and they make it like where robots. Exactly who are what controls us is still a mystery to me

18. Oh, that's easy to fix!

[​IMG]

19. [quote name='"Justin127"']
    Lol exactly, its all society. Where all controlled, and they make it like where robots. Exactly who are what controls us is still a mystery to me[/quote]

That's true. They give us the illusion of freewill by giving us the choice of where to live and what material goods we spend our money on. That's probably why weed is still illegal. It helps people realize that the society we live in is automated/controlled and how corrupt the entire system is.