Venting exhaust air/smell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by palewhale93, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Would just like to know if any 1 can help me in telling me is there any other way i could have fresh air blowing into my tent and also having the exhaust air removed without drilling any holes or having any looking suspicious like windows open a littlebit as im growing in a friends attic and have no where to vent the old air and nowhere to have any new fresh air coming in

i would really appreciate it if some1 could help me with this

2. If you cant do either one of those things, then you probably cant get fresh air to your grow, gotta get outside air from somewhere, if you in an attic does it have vents? You will get probably a lot of the attic air, but you might also get some fresh air if you try hard enough

3. i could posibly get fresh air into the tent but wot about dust particals how would i stop them getting into the tent as the grow is in the attic,,,,also i would find it very difficult to vent the hot air as i have no where to vent it to

4. These are things you should of thought about before you decided to grow. Usually attics, sheds, garages suck for growing areas...temp fluctuations, venting issues etc.

If you cant open a window? Cant drill then your sorta stuck. Only so many ways to put a cog in a hole.

There is air going in there though just at slower rate. A attic is not air tight. Look for a vent of som esort...all attics have them to vent hot air during the summer.

5. will do just that

6. best u can do is turn ur furnace blower motor control to the on position (vs auto)at the wall t stat keeping the room pressured and hope u have some air leaks like under the entry door. it will maintain air movement & o/ 2 level up a bit

7. oh btw, running the blower motor/fan is no more expensive than say an ocilating ,or box fan. it becomes costly when ur conditioning the air by adding heat (furnace kicks on) or ac (outside condensing unit) are running.