Ventilation with Separate grow tents inside a bedroom.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Shambles, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Alright so i have a problem, I'm growing in a bedroom but with two serperate grow tents.

Flower tent is 5x5x6, with a 600W HPS and the Veg room is a 4x4x5 with a 325W Floro.

I need a way to vent the heat from the tent and i am stumped. Would be easiest if i could vent the heat into the basement (Room is in the basement far corner) and heat up my living room as it is almost winter here and we hit -30 degrees Celsius but i need a way for it to be unnoticeable as i do have company from time to time and the fan i am using is quite loud. (i do have a adjustable speed controller of the fan so i can turn it down if need be)

Any ideas would be great thanks!

2. [quote name='"Shambles"']Alright so i have a problem, I'm growing in a bedroom but with two serperate grow tents.

Flower tent is 5x5x6, with a 600W HPS and the Veg room is a 4x4x5 with a 325W Floro.

I need a way to vent the heat from the tent and i am stumped. Would be easiest if i could vent the heat into the basement (Room is in the basement far corner) and heat up my living room as it is almost winter here and we hit -30 degrees Celsius but i need a way for it to be unnoticeable as i do have company from time to time and the fan i am using is quite loud. (i do have a adjustable speed controller of the fan so i can turn it down if need be)

Any ideas would be great thanks![/quote]

We vent all our lights into the heating vents of the house...our furnace never turns on...it's about 28 outside and it's 75 inside the house.
    Use blowers to suck air out of the tents and have carbon filters inside the tents (hanging at the top of the tent).
    Then duct the air to where you want it warmer...there shouldn't be a smell in the warm air.

SignSmoker