vent question for grow tent

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 730dipdip187, Sep 23, 2011.

1. I have a 4'9x4'9x6'7 growlab gl145 grow tent. Cubic ft is 148.5. Would a 600 cfm rating inline fan be enough to vent it properly? And would a 300 cfm rating intake fan create the negative pressure in my tent that I need? And will that one 600 cfm rating fan push all the air all the way through the ducting if my setup is carbon filter>inline fan>ducting>light hood>ducting to out of tent>ducting to attic? Would the fan push all the way through all that?

2. #2 Tonytony5944, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    600 cfm is more than enough o:
    Im sure the fan can handle that. But does your tent have enough room for you to fit the carbon filter and fan inside? Cause unless im missing something, thats how im imagining your vent setup looking like.

minimizing right angle turns in the ducting will also help the fan push that air

3. oh yeah it has enough room. The carbon filter and the fan will be a lil above the light. Not directly above it but above it to the side a lil bit. And then all connected by the ducting