Vent: Authority Figures

Discussion in 'General' started by spillee86, Nov 14, 2012.

1. I fucking HATE people that abuse their positions of power.

There's too many here that I'm annoyed with. People in SLIGHTLY higher positions than me at work (not even managers, like, ONE step up from me) who give you shit just because they feel they can. The fucking police being 1. shit at their jobs and 2. general arseholes. They're just a fucking money hoarding corporation at the end of the day. More concerned with getting money off fraudsters or catching people with weed just coz they know they can't make any money out of it. There's fucking murderers and rapists out there you idiots! Oh - but you can't get money out of them can you? Dicks. People who feel they have the right to withhold information from me which I'm MYSELF involved in, yet they feel they have the right to exclude me from the information I should be eligible to. FUCKING CALL CENTRES. Not really an authority figure but they piss me the fuck off anyway. Teachers. I mean I haven't been at school for years but some teachers treated you like sheeeeeet back in the day. Companies that pretend they're saving you money with their 'deals' and shit when really they're just scamscamscam. Like, wtf is it with gyms and signing you onto these life contracts. 'Oh you can't quit the gym in your first 6 months'. FUCK OFF. That wasn't in my contract. 'Yeah it's right here, look under this microscope and you can see someone has written it in invisible ink on the back page.' POLI-FUCKING-TICIANS. Lying bastards. Oh - and ticket inspectors. For cars, trains, all that shit. I hopped on a train because if I missed that specific one I'd be late, and usually they let you buy tickets on the train here, like, I do that shit all the time. But nobody came round and then when I got to the gate at the station they were just like - that's a £20 fine. And I was like 'welllllll no, coz I usually buy a ticket on the train and nobody came round'. And they were just flat out 'na that doesn't happen'.

I just hate always being treated like I'm the bottom of the pile. Like, just because they have this tiny little bit of control they get all power hungry and treat you like a dick. I UNDERSTAND that these things are in place for a reason, and I'd be much more understanding and happy to oblige to the rules if I was treated with some form of RESPECT from them. All I ask for. :mad:

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
    It's not fucking hard people.

...*breathe*.

Oh, and bouncers. THE FUCK is their problem? Over compensating dickheads.