Venom?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Asianpeter4, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Has anyone heard of a brand called this? A smokeshop near my house has a pretty sick looking bong with a "venom" label and it has a 16-arm perc. Its probably as tall as my roor so like 18" or somethin like that but it has pretty thick glass. worth 160? comes with a showerhead diffuser i think not sure i was pretty baked today.

2. I have an 18" 9mm beaker with a 29/24 .de type downstem by Venom. I love it. A real nice piece, and so fucking thick. My tube has no percs, so I can't really comment on drag or diffusion or anything, but it's at least nice glass work.

I haven't heard of anyone outside of SoCal with Venom, and most seem to come from Venice.

Here's some pics of other people's Venoms I've found. Lots of variety.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. #4 122walls, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha one of those pics was mine, i ended up not getting it. The shop was priced way high, and design didn't really fit me. But I couldn't find any love on here for Venom. People have told me it's china glass, and cheap... the only shops I've seen them in are the ones owned by middle easterners... GENERALLY around here(not,being racist lol) they tend to carry cheap glass

4. I really like mine. It happened to be exactly what I was looking for at the time. I feel proud when I sit with it, and that's really the only test that matters. Not a china bong in my opinion. I went to a ton of head shops in L.A. and mine was the only Venom I ever saw, and it was in one of the more up-scale headshops in Hollywood. You saw Venom(s) in Utah? And not in Boro Syndicate?

5. that layback inline looks draggy, there's like 5/6 slits lol

6. #7 122walls, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I've seen them in a few shops here. So what one did you get? An inline?

7. Strange, mine has a different label but same name. Got em at discontent in billings mt. I think i paid like 120 PS Messages 2020_05_05 AM 02_27_19.jpg 1612134348482217781162968447434.jpg

8. china glass, and china made glass are different things in my opinion. American glass is still borosilicate, we just have better glass blowers/companies. China made glass is thin and cheaply made, where as glass made in america is with better tools. Thick ass glass is "china" glass, but if u look on youtube their bong making process is pretty intricate. And in U.S.A I believe the glass just comes from china. I own a 18inch inline to 16 arm tree bong thats fell off a 1 1/2ft table n survived, its like 9lbs so thats crazy. No cracks nothing.

Moral of the story is not all china glass is bad. Only glass actually made in china, look up dh gate, those are china bongs lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 mascudkoray, Oct 2, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2021