Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Venice Beach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gregysaurusrex, Jan 16, 2009.

1. im going to venice saturday and i want to get a piece.

i know theres alot of head shops but i dont know witch are good/bad. if any of you have any input thatd be great.

also, what kind of piece should i get? steam roller, spoon, what? i dont want to spend over $20 and i want it to be small

2. Venice Beach in?

3. Ok, walk around ALL the shops and look around. Since they pretty much have the same stuff at about the same price, I usually buy pieces from places I can bargain, or places that deserve business (are actually nice and not presuring you to buy anything).

What I would do is, look for a pipe around 25-30 dollars, ask to look at it, and say I'll take it, then pull out your wallet and say, "damn, all I have is 20". MOST of the times they'll give it to you.

4. In Italy

/sarcasm

5. california of course...

get a Chillum! happy blazin :smoking:

6. haha i did this same thing at my local head shop. it worked :]

yeahhi was thinking about getting a chillum buuttttttt idk

7. the good ones are the ones that are a little bit bigger, the smaller shops tend to have only production pieces that are really run of the mill and break easily... You can alternatively try Dementia, the rOOr dealers, i think there's a dementia in LA close to venice, i usually go to Venice, dont find what i want, then hit up dementia and spend too much. It is pricier but better quality cooler shit, plus u should just go to look at the pieces because they usually have some crazy stuff. Good luck