Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

venice beach bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fosheezy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. put this in another section and it got deleted, so here it is again. hopefully in the right section

i'm on vacation in venice beach and i'm having trouble finding bud. yea theres the occasional person walking around with a j, but after asking a few skate kids and randoms ive had no luck. can anyone point me in the right direction or give me some tips? thanks

2. If you can't find any bud at venice your doing something wrong.

3. oh sweet thats real helpful thanks

ok really though, ive asked around its not like im not trying. theres plenty of bud, but its not so easy to just walk around and ask random people on the sidewalk. how am i supposed to know who has bud

4. you need a higher post count before you get anything taken seriously

5. typically...theyll be skaters, or gangsters, or rastas, or just use your sense of smell. eventually your nose will lead you to someone

6. Who gives a fuck?
    dude, venice beach you can get legalized for like 40-50 bucks.
    do that, and then start enjoying the super dank that the dispensaries offer.

7. good to see that how many times i respond on a forum on a fucking computer determines how much respect i get. great spokesperson for the site

yea ive walked around for 2 days with that mindset. guess ill just keep sniffing em out

8. fosheezy my apolagies. i dint mean to come out like that. i just ment that some people are dicks to new people. and now i guess i am to. if u see a stoner klick just walk past them and drop some papers and a lighter like girls do their pencils in movies. ha