Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vengeance...gone too far?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigglesworth, Oct 8, 2010.

1. #1 bigglesworth, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    Ok, so in the town where I live, reliable dealers are really fucking hard to find. For every 1 decent dealer you get three trying to chintz you by either not giving the full count or selling the schwaggiest schwag they can...as you might imagine, my friends, being relatively big potheads, have been growing angrier...

Something serious happened last week, though. Two weeks ago, my buddies got ripped off 1.5 grams off a quarter. I know that's not a lot, but since this has been happening frequently in recent times, and my buddies are both unemployed, I think they just lost it. The thing is, the dealer who chintzed them was once someone who I knew fairly well and hung out with a lot. Anyways, we've been neutral. My friends call me and say that they needed to go to his house to grab, that they thought his cell died and his house phone was tied up so they needed his address.

I gave it to them. Later on, while drunk, they revealed the whole story (that the dude chintzed them and then acted like a fag about it) and they knew that nobody was at home at his house that night. They broke in, gave antifreeze to his dog, tore up all the bedrooms on the second floor, and ended up finding a bunch of plants in his basement, which they think his FATHER was growing...they ended up leaving and calling Crimestoppers from a payphone and giving "anonymous" tips that someone's growing weed, distributing, etc. etc.

Are the police going to act on this? Do they usually care about crimestoppers tips lol? Is there any way my friends might get into shit (for probably killing his dog) AND most importantly is there any way I can be implicated for giving out the address? I would have never told them if I knew they would have done this, it's so desperate and out of character for them, I'm the one usually inciting shenanigans...

2. taste vengance!

3. ......over 1.5g? that is WAY overkill. and super fucked up. wtf did the dad/dog do anyways. i don't even know what to say to this

4. First off you should get some new friends. They did all that over 1.5 grams? That is like 20 bucks and they killed a dog and did all that ish?
    You can't get in trouble, you didn't do anything.
    Just get some new friends.

5. Yeah, that's going a "little" too far. I don't see how you would get in trouble, but I think you should report those pieces of shit to the police.

6. They went way overboard. B&E, vandalism, hurting/killing the dog? all for what? 25 bucks? fucked up shit.
    If I was that guys dad I'd find those punks and teach them a lesson.

7. fuck ups like the friends u have that give our plant a bad name. u dnt fuck with a dog over 1.5g u dnt fuck with an animal period unless its about to fuck ur day up.

8. Those is so bullshit, all those frustrating and fearful hours trying to get bud. So much fucking senseless, needless shit could have been averted had it just been LEGAL. And now I gotta be afraid because if the dude talked to the cops he'll have a pretty good idea who fucked his shit up and he knows I know them and talk to them all the time, and he knows there's no way they could have known his address. Fuck! lol

9. All you can do is just tell them you were tricked into giving them the address I guess. But I agree, find some new friends. If they can't handle getting ripped off all the time, then they shouldn't be buying pot. And unemployed too?

I hope that dog haunts the shit out of them! Or...feeds them antifreeze, that would be the kind of vengence I would like to read about.

10. it would suck if your dealer had a grasscity account

11. yah i think they went too far with killing his dog. if it was me id just call crime stoppers on them for the plants

12. I'd literally either kill or harm your friends if I was that dealer and found out. What the fuck dood, if they don't like the way he runs shop.... They shouldn't go back to him. This storie is fucked up but if the dealer can't handle his shit he shouldn't be dealing. There could be a gnarly retaliation on this one if he finds out.

13. You are seriously tking your life in your own hands when you run up in someones house. When you kill their DOG? Dude, you can get fucking tortured for that.

14. I understand everything but.... the dog? FUCK THAT SHIT! Nah, if you killed my dog I would seriously fucking loose it and go postal.

15. theyd better hope that fool isnt a proficent google searcher, bc if it were me id be scouring the web looking for shit pertaining to what happened, and when i eventually ran across your posts, id spring into action.

16. Ya, they went WAY too far. I'm personally out $300 right now and my plan for revenge is nothing close to this bad. What they did is retaliation for a few thousand. The two big problems with this are the dog and calling the cops on the kid's dad. Both are innocent victims of a bunch of stupidity. Your friends probably ended one life and royally fucked another life over $20. $10 a body, that sounds fair...

17. well since he skimped them and later that night he's house got turned to shit the kid WILL know it was your friends. either way your friends are in for a world of trouble now. ask em in a couple months if it was really worth that blunts worth.

18. maybe his scales broken? :confused_2:

19. Sounds fake or they lied

But if they actually did that, that's about as pathetic as it gets but I don't really 'get' your story and the fact that your location is SOCAL yet weed is hard to find and all this shit.

20. lol when you put it that way.....