Vending to dispensary

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OD420, Apr 9, 2010.

1. So im just kinda curious about vending to a dispensary. I wanted to ask the growers out there that already vend about what kind prices are you guys asking for an oz of your donations. I have been talked to the owner of a club that i go to a lot and hes intrested in what i will have to offer in the near future if i had it going for a good price. And most of the bud at this goes for 420 an ounce so im just curious as to what kind of markups they are doing. Thanks guys

2. The search function does wonders

3. Havent really come across any quality information as i did the search before i posted. Any real help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks folks.

4. I'll send you a pm then.

5. Thanks bro

6. I'm kinda curious too, if you could hit me up.....

7. I too am curious about this for one that is under the legal limits set by California but, cannot consume the entirety of what is produced. Please send me a PM if you know; I can't seem to find information on this anywhere.

8. haha why does somebody say this in every thread i read...i doubt you can find info on vending to dispensarys in a thread on here...you show me where the thread is smart guy:D