1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

vegitative stage for max yeild

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Dirty, Nov 19, 2003.

1. how long should i have my plants on 24 hr. vegitative stage for max yeilds? or how tall should they be?

2. im not sure but it will be atleast 3 mo. but u can make your plants as big as u want them with training, topping, or n e other techquniqes. your call but its realy whenever you wwant to put them into flowering and how much time u spend on them.

3. like Adum say's it depends on how tall you want them grow.......if i were you, i'd grow them till they approx 1/3 of the space that i had, and then flower them, but not before they were 12" tall.........hope that helps you..........Peace out..........Sid

4. I wouldn't have a plant on any 24/7 veg period. I say go with 18/6 for veg. For how long? At a minimum until the seventh leaf node has fully developed, then you can trigger flowering.

5. I had my last grow on a 24/7 vegetative cycle and it was sweet as ... made the plants grow fast and healthy ... Ive found nothing wrong with a 24/7 cycle ... also , if you vegetate them for 3 months, expect to have real big plants ... it all comes down to how much room you have ... if you take your final vegetative size and times it by about 2 you will roughly have your final size (this is from what I have personally found) ...

6. i am still very new to this but i have read, read, and read this forum and looked at www.overgrow.com also. if i am not mistaken, it is less stressful on plants to be on 18/6 than 24/0. more stress = higher chances of having a male plant. hope i am not telling you something that isn't right, but i know i read that either here or at overgrow. hope it is of some help.

7. it's a debate that growers have been argueing over for some time.....but after doing both, i'd say 18/6 is better, as the plant needs to get rid of toxins through the leaves, and this is done during the night......i.e. darkness..........Peace out.......Sid

8. i had my plant on a 24/0 light cycle then changed it bcuz i heard is etter on an 18/6 cycl.. my plants seem to be doing a lil better and it also seems the stem got stronger..

Grasscity Deals Near You