Vegging for 6 months?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by goombah111, Jan 30, 2016.

1. #1 goombah111, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
    I've been Vegging a clone on the side for at least 2 months now and I plan to just wait and put it outside around May to finish growing naturally around September-October.

So, its cool to veg forever? What's the maximum amount of time I can veg for.

2. your good,can veg a mother plant for a very long time

3. You can veg a plant till it dies technically or just gets stunted... Mothers last a long time and many clones can be pulled. In the right enviornment I could see a plant lasting a few years. It's probably not ideal if you want a yield.

4. The main thing is to have your lights timed with the Sun when you put it out. If it's under 24hr light for example it may start flowering if it only gets 14-15 hours of light outside and possibly hermie as the days grow longer in july

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

5. Really 14-15 hours? Cause it is under 24hr light right now

Is it worth a try? How would I make it work

When should I put it out

6. You have to figure out how many hours of Sun your location gets a day through out summer. I'm sure you can Google it. Then start drooping an hour or so a week indoors til they match up and hope it doesnt flower Most plants need the 12/12 just don't put it out too early ya know

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

7. I have had plants vegging for several years without problems. I find that most plants start flowering at around 11 hours of darkness. I don't see how having them currently on 0 hours of darkness could change anything. I have vegged all of my plants on 24/0 for the past 10 years and they never flower early when I put them outside, I wish they would

8. I'm gonna go with what you said because that's what I wanted to hear.

Hoping for the best.