veggies and weed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iNeedPot, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Ok, so after ordering seeds over and over again and I'm having bad shitty luck some of them won't germinate or just die and I do have the extra space in the tent, enough space for 8 more pots since I'm growing indicas and they're bushy, yet not "huge" I thought about planting some veggies, maybe tomatoes(fruit I know), carrots / lemon and maybe some strawberries(not veg) just some more plants in there. I feel like 1200W is being wasted on not too many plants

2. Whats your germination method? Maybe all you need to do is tweak something and get back on track with the herb. I got nothing against veggies and all but it also seems pretty expensive to utilize indoor growspace and that much wattage to grow a food garden. But if all else does fail I recommend doing a salsa garden. Grow all the stuff to make salsa. Haha... man im hungry now.

Good luck. Let me know if I can be of assistance in trying A new germ method if you havent tried em all already.

3. Think about hoe weed comes out in a nice grow room, now imagine your strawberries and tomatoes!

I say do it unless you find a reason/way to have more Cannabis in their.

4. Actually Ive thought about growing a couple indeterminate Tomatoes in there it might help disguise the smell . Tomatoes stink like a tomato, no bugs no nematodes prob grow some killer tomatoes Basil too very odorous, too bad my grow room is so small 

5. Mine is 150x150x200. I've got 11 plants in there, and I think I can easily stuff 11 more. Not that I want to, just saying.. it's a nice tent. It's full of plants and I can walk inside easily.

If I were smart, I'd buy a clonex gel from the beginning and just clone my LSDs. I've got some incredible mother plants, I think if I had a full tent full of 25 LSD plants, veg them for 4 weeks after waiting for the roots to develop successfully, I would have been one big happy panda.

LIVE AND LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT?

6. Sounds like a great idea for some odor control.

You already know man.... I tried it all. regular / fem seeds germinate just fine (The expensive ones) The cheapo ones (3 seeds for 9 euros) suck. like, 1 out of 3 germinate.

7. Bag seed? I mean why not. It's worth a shot and regardless of if it's a male ,female ,or hermie at least you get some experience. Right?

8. Tomatoes grow out of control when given the same treatment as weed, my tomato plants grow to 5' across. Strawberries are a good idea but they grow slowly and take a couple of seasons to become robust and productive. Garlic is a natural insect repellent (also a dynamic accumulator, very mineral-rich) and can go in small pots, I've been wanting to grow some for a while in my tent.

9. I have lettuce in my grow room...lol

10. I had 12 bagseeds planted. Only 1 was fem. I killed the rest. Now she's 4 weeks into flower in my perpetual grow room.

I thought about that. lool

I'm thinking i'll plant tomatoes. 3 months is enough time for them to yield some tomatoes right?

Yep

Ideal conditions for a tomato and no rain to help fungus no nematodes no bugs, you'll grow some killer tomatoes
    Ever  read  The $64 tomato  see if you can beat it LOL

13. Awesome brah! Regardless of weight at least you're getting experience so you can become just a little bit better at growing each time.

14. I want to save enough money to open my own medical dispensary in the near future