vegged my rooted clones for a week and flipped...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CfLedDirtee, May 12, 2015.

1. #1 CfLedDirtee, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    Will this be enough to get any decent buds?? Never done it this way before my buddy said he got decent yeilds

2. Your yield will suffer, but you may still get a good crop.  Good luck, mate.

3. I know I'm not gonna be lookin at n more than an ounce per plant but do u think. I could get an ounce dry out of that veg period??

4. Check the journals in the micro grow section. Those guys do short or no veg. You might be able to get a better idea of what a week veg will end up with if you could find a few journals to read.

5. Thanks bruddah

6. It's called S.O.G grow I have going now...and individual plans will produce less but the number of plants you have might surpass growjng just 2 plants in the same space... I have Blue Dream and GSC going now..I cut 4 clones off each plant 2 weeks apart until I filled my box.. 25 in all.. With 25 10 inch plants using Advance Nutrients I'm looking to get 27g off each plant... Although I veg for 2 weeks after clones took roor.... it's a good system I have.. I will harvest every 2 weeks come August. . That's just my S.O.G set up I have an Auto outdoors and I will start to flower my mother's second week in June. .. Check out my grow http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1369149-Girl-Scout-Cookie-&-Blue-Dream-Update

That would depend on a whole spectrum of variables. Small, short vegged plants produce just fine if you use enough of them to fill out the area. The main advantages of SOG is it takes up very little height and gives you very fast turn around. As long as you pack enough plants to fill the area they will produce just fine combined

How much weight you will get per area depends on how much light you are giving them amongst a lot of other contributing factors

8. I see says the blind man!! I have these four in one gallon pots so hopefully they will have good leg room to spread out and produce something similar to what you'd get from two normally vegged clones

9. thanks bro IMA check out your grow in a sec have u checked mine just hit my profile and see my topics its the blackstar 100uv one