vegetative state smell

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wd2006, Aug 31, 2006.

1. How bad is the smell during the vegitative state for lowryders in particular?

How bad is the smell duirng the veg state for other strains on a usuall basis?

2. not sure on the lowriders as i have not yet grown them.

I have 4 breeds: El nino, critical spice, blueberry, and big bud all mostly indicas, and ALL smell in veg state. Not too bad a smell, but can be detected if your within a few meters of the room. I wouldnt worry too much about the smell in veg, just save that worry for when they are huge stinking monsters in full flower!!!!

3. Lowryders don't really have a vegetative state. They basically go right into flowering. That why they only take 8 weeks to grow.

4. I was curious, could you use something like time release air fresheners/deodorizers to mask the smell completely? I plan on starting a closet grow but I'm under certain conditions if someone outside my room smells it, I'm fucked.

5. Not much smell from them for the first 20-25 days then they smell but not amazingly strongly, in the same room as the growing cubicle/box you will have a smell but not too much and with a decent filter you could hide them altogether.

6. How well does the gell work?