Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vegetable Ritz with Cream cheese?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TheElcinator, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I wanted to maybe make an edible out of the Roasted Vegetable ritz topped with a cream cheese that has bud in it and maybe some other spiced to help cover up the flavor and help with taste.

What steps would I go about to maybe do this? Could I just mix my bud into room temp cream cheese and let it soak for a few days? Or should I heat it up in an oven? And how much should I use? I've never made edibles before, so any advice would be wonderful!

2. That sounds pretty good actually. *bump

3. Bump. Looking for advice still as to how I should go about making my bud and cream cheese mix.

4. Bump. Still looking for advice.

5. I think your best bet would be to decarb it first, then make a canna-oil (using canola oil, or coconut oil. Using keif or bubble hash to make the oil would be easier than using herb). Then whip the canna-oil into the cream-cheese.

6. [quote name='"Arisia"']I think your best bet would be to decarb it first, then make a canna-oil (using canola oil, or coconut oil. Using keif or bubble hash to make the oil would be easier than using herb). Then whip the canna-oil into the cream-cheese.[/quote]

:-/ I could try that but I don't have any oil other than veggie and olive oil. And all I have is herb, don't have the money or whatnot to pick up keif or hash.

Trying to work with what I have on hand. Could I maybe just do the single serving canna-oil recipe, then just mix it into the cream cheese?

7. I'd use the olive oil. The typical vegetable oils don't seem to work that well. You can do the single serving canna-oil recipe. I'm just worried that you'll need too much oil to properly wet and extract from herb and it'll make the cream cheese pretty messy/soupy.

8. I just thought possibly canna-butter? That would probably mix into the cream cheese the best.

9. I assume if you handle it the same way you would a firecracker it would work. I've actually thought about doing this myself, except on a whole bagel. Cream cheese holds heat really well, I bet if you dumped your cream cheese into a bowl, mix in the bud with it and just a tad bit of oil to much it easier to mix, and then spread it onto whatever, wrap it in tin foil and cook it the same as a firecracker it would probably work, cream cheese is pretty high in fat!