Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vegetable glycerine tincture help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sceaspit11, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hey GC, im going to be making a vegetable glycerine tincture with 100% food grade glycerine soon, but i dont know what ratio of bud/glycerine i should use. im planning on using an OZ of shitty bud i picked up for $60 but idk how much glycerine i should add to it. also, is there an absorbtion limit to glycerine? how much is to much? thanks

2. I'd also like to know if there is a limit. I'm currently making some. I am using about 6-8 fluid oz of veg glycerin. Originally I just used 8 grams of decarbed bud. Then I added a ball of bho then I thought fuck it and added another 10 grams of jack herrer and 10 grams of bubblegum bud.
    I'd imagine I'm probably on the maximum limit of how much the it will hold. I

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Add as much material as you can cover in the glycerin. The more the stronger it'll be.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app