Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vegetable Glycerin Tincture

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by EmpireDRIFT, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Anyone have experience with liquid tinctures on a titanium nail and dome?

It smokes really well and it does get you high but is the vegetable glycerin okay to smoke?

2. Well, BKS does mention that you can use FOOD GRADE glycerin in ecigs. So If its 100 % food grade, then i don't see why not? (WITHOUT lecithin)

3. That's exactly my thoughts, my buddy was worried about it so I was trying to give him some assurance. I'll post a video soon, it works amazing and the tincture was made with simply organic citrus flavoring. The flavoring makes the tincture taste good and my bong smells like citrus. I haven't had that nasty water smell in awhile.

4. I believe that Glycerol decomposes into Acrolein at around 280C, and that chemical is toxic, so i would not think that smoking Vegtable Glycerin would be safe.

5. I'm not sure you should be smoking it with flavorings And shit but I could be wrong. I'd only smoke it If it was pure.

6. I purchase some Food Grade Glycerin from VegetableGlycerin.com and noticed the label had a warning posted on it. Spoke to them and it was a standard legal protection label from improper use. It indicated you can consume up to 1 pint in a day.. I dug deeper and was wondering if anyone knows what a 510K from the FDA that explains the actual amount of glycerin you can consume in 1 day???? I have looked everywhere with no luck....

7. You should only VAPE glycerin tincture, not smoke it. :) When it is heated past 260 c it decomposes into toxic acrolein... which was used for chemical warfare, in I believe WWII.