1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Vegas baby!

Discussion in 'Organic Growing' started by ElRanchoDeluxe, Oct 12, 2017.

1. So I'm sitting here waiting to catch a plane back home from Vegas.

Wondering if there is any decent cannabis in this entire city?

It's my 3rd time here in 6 months. I've been to most of the dispensaries here and it's a waste of time.

I smell an opportunity here. I plan on talking to a lawyer here in the next couple months. In the meantime, any info about the scene here would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    RD

2. I love the T-shirt in yer avatar dude... 811.png

3. Haha. Thanks man. That's a buddy of mine. Always down for a t-shirt that confuses the hell out of me.

Just bought a "Trump is my homeboy" t-shirt yesterday. Watch out! Lol.

4. @ElRanchoDeluxe it's an interesting study for a business plan. Just remember that distribution is the critical path to success. One of the thing plaguing NV is the liquor board is still regulating the dispensaries versus a separate gov agency...or was 6 months ago. I was looking at ancillary business opportunities and NV was on the list of states to look at. They have had an amazing success story for $'s in NV but their regulation came off the starting line somewhat askew.

Definitely fun to look into. Keep in mind logistics man. From point A to point B and distribution. Everything else is just numbers.

You can kind of chase the embedded links to get a low down on legalities for cultivation, transfer, etc.

GettingALicense

• Like Like x 1
  5. I pass through Vegas often and I agree there is a need for quality. We tried a couple places just to see what they had. Maybe a good clone? I was disappointed and left with nothing. High prices too. It's good for the ego I guess. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Double post

7. Triple post. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  8. It can't be worse than the "regulation" in AK. Also a mutual alcohol/ marijuana control board. We voted to regulate exactly like alcohol. No brewery or distillery could function under such rules. We have seed to sale tracking for canna, but they sure as fuck don't have barley to bottle for beer. Or keep 40 days of 24/7 vid surveillance on everything. They did a little better on the private rec side of things.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You