Vegan/vegetarian. Your view

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soojah129, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Eating meat is gross to me after a while. I can only eat small amounts at a time and I usually only end up eating 4 or so ounces.

I do love bacon and sausage and hamburger but that's the only meat I can eat a large amount of and not get grossed out.

I could definitely be a vegetarian. Vegan? Eh. It seems too restrictive. I love cookies and cake and other shit like that. I DO NOT want to eat vegan baked goods. Count me out.

2. The thing is most slaughter houses better resemble the holocaust than hunting. We're not hunter gatherers anymore. We're go to the shop ers

Sent

3. Yeah I would call myself semi-vegan/vegetarian because I try not to eat heavy meats or large quantities of it. The only problem is you have to watch your diet very carefully to make sure you get all the proteins you need (Some plants have protein believe it or not)

4. That was the most cringeworthy" hurr i smoke weed vegan hippie gurll" shit I've ever read. Its like this bitch doesn't realize that African children are dying to get the metals needed to make computer and she's worried about some ducking barely sentient farm animals? Hitch if you Tryna do good then get the duck off of the computer, and stop buying shot that slaves make for us. Which is pretty much everything we use on a everyday basis.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140304125639.htm

"Protein controls the growth hormone IGF-I, which helps our bodies grow but has been linked to cancer susceptibility. Levels of IGF-I drop off dramatically after age 65, leading to potential frailty and muscle loss. The study shows that while high protein intake during middle age is very harmful, it is protective for older adults: those over 65 who ate a moderate- or high-protein diet were less susceptible to disease."

​Need moar protein

Many plants have much protein! Where else would the animals get their protein :confused_2:  Don't tell the meat industry though.  :smoke: