veg time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Flarkington, Jul 19, 2007.

1. this is my second grow and my plants have been in veg for about 2 months, i was wondering how long do most people veg their plants for? i was thinking of starting the switch to flower on august 1st, but for maximum yeild should i veg longer?

Attached Files:

2. kinda small by grasscity's standards for 2 months... but mine are somewhat small too. Seems everyone here has insane growing plants... even the first timers are having insanely good luck

but no.. anyways.. you can start flowering whenever you want.... i hear of people flower strait from the sprout.

3. Well mine are 3.5 feet at 1.5 months. However not nearly as bushy as that. Your plant looks very nice, What light cycle are you using and what strain is it. If you are using 24/7 you may want to switch to 18/6 and this will make it grow higher and not like a head of cabbage. However if you have a strain that is normally small that could be why. You can flower at anytime at 2 months. You should be seeing preflowers now.. If not male or female parts. Good luck:wave:

4. they've been on 18/6 since sprout, and they're Female Seeds version of Northern Lights, which i'm pretty sure is 100% indica. also they've both been LSTed, and the one on the right has been topped. i'd guess they'd be between 1.5 and 2 ft if they weren't on their sides.

5. i was wrong about their age, they're only 1.5 months old, not 2