Veg Section / Flower Section

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lilmink, Oct 16, 2019.

1. I have a 7x7x7 space, how could i best split this up, one section for veg and one for flower, currently using a 1000w LED Full spectrum light. Which cycle is this light best for and what kind of light should i get for the other space?

2. 1/3 for veg, 2/3 for flower.

Your led is doubtfully 1000 watts. What brand is it? Some of them advertised at a 1000 watts can be pretty small, especially cheaper brands. When an led lists a larger number then it actually draws, all that larger number means is how many watts the diodes can handle. The led is ran at less watts so the diodes last longer. Kind of decieving advertising.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roleadro LED Grow Light, Galaxyhydro Series 1000W Indoor Plant Grow Lights Full Spectrum with UV&IR for Veg and Flower-1000w

4. Damn that's super small at 135 watts. Definetly not enough to cover the space you have. Maybe use it on the veg side and find a more suitable light for flower.

5. Would you be able to recommend something or tell me what i should look for?

6. I split mine into now...33% veg and 75% flower...

not including a 4x4ft area for germing and

12cubic inches for freezer storage of seeds in an old lunch box ..lol

to my profile for free weed books

https://forum.grasscity.com/members/vostok.117494/

good luck

7. What size light should i look for to use in the flower section?

8. The largest one you can afford that will fit your chosen flower area. Decide how large you want that and then we can help better with light selection. Personally, I would use at least a 4 x 4 for flower and then maybe a 3 x 3 or 2 x 4 area for veg. Then I would run either a 1k hps or 600w qb setup over the flower area and either a 400w mh or 300w of qb over the veg area.

Keep in mind that because of the difference in light cycles of photo-period plants you are either going to have to:
    a) Build walls to separate the grow areas
    b) Use tents to separate the grow areas
    c) Run autoflowers

• Like Like x 2