Veg question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iGrower92, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Can i veg under 16/8 hours of light ?

2. yes.

personally I would go 18/6 though

3. The original plan was 24/0 at a Site B location, but problems got in the way.

I have a 1 room apartment, and the noise from the fans keep me from sleeping.
    That's why the veg schedual is shorter than usual.

4. you actually get 8 hrs of sleep a day? that I am impressed with.

you will be fine with that schedule, you will just see slower growth and maybe a bit of stretching.

5. Yup, 8 hours.

I love to smoke, but I only do it when all my agendas and responsibilities are taken care of.
    I take care of my job and school as well, getting top grades :)

6. same here, but with full time work and school I rarely make it to bed before midnight. Shit my last class is not over til 10:00 PM. Guess it is life though.

7. .I have good results from 18/6

8. I feel sorry for you, man.
    It's amazing how much weed can help you with the stress, huh ?

9. Once I put some mothers under 16/8 and they flowered, much to my surprise. Go for 18/6.

10. no need it is the path I choose. I am in a position in life where I don't have to go to school, I choose to.

fact, though it does not help me wake up in the morning.

11. Yeah, me neither.

But I never go to bed completely stoned, I always smoke a couple of hours before.

And hey, good for you if you can handle your lifestyle that way, I know I couldn't :) :smoke:

12. Nothing wakes me up better than a bowl of fine Sativa and a little hot, sweet & creamy tea. I suddenly have an overpowering urge to wake up.

13. maybe I should try smoking a bowl in the morning before I wake up. Gonna be a tough one though being that I will be asleep. :rolleyes:

14. #14 Jellyman, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    I'm sure it can be done. I go to work before I wake up all the time. Driving can be tricky but if you just accept the fact that you're going to crash, it doesn't come as such a shock.

15. alright I am gonna try it in, but if I get burnt you are gonna have to live with the guilt.:D