Veg question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thepreciouslamb, Nov 9, 2011.

1. I'm on my second grow now, I'm currently growing: Tangerine Dream, Blue Mystic, Trainwreck, G13 Haze, Ladyburn 1974, and Thunderbud lol. Some dame fine plants lol. They are at day 27 after popping out of the dirt. How long in total do you guy usually let them veg before flowering? Here's a pic, they had some nute burn in the beginning, but since I transplanted them, they're doing much better. Thanks in advance guys

Attached Files:

2. I think it is always better to start flowering after they show their pre-flowering/sex signs(pistils). But you could start right away. Other limitations include grow space, time and yield.

3. it depends on how u grow them hydro grows faster than soil so if i said two weeks then they might be really small also some growers like to make them branch out by lst supercropping fim etc

u got some sativa dom strains there (tang dream trainwreck g13 haze) they will get really tall try 1 foot tall but expect a three foot plant

looks good soil grows have excellent taste

4. Thanks man. I know the sativa dom. plants are taller, I plan on keeping them short during veg. I'm keeping them all short & bushy as I can, trying to keep all the branches & bud sites close together. All the plants are 30 or 31 days old now after they popped out oft the dirt, so flowering isn't too far off :) Can't wait to try some of my strains