Veg Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PassDaDutch, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Ok i have some bag seed and wanna grow in like 90-120 days can i make the veg stage short so i can finish the plant early. How much will this effect my plant,buds,stench and stuff or will it not effect it at all??Im new to all this.

2. yes you can.. you can push your plant into the 12/12 cylcle earlly. this will effect how big the plant will get and you will get less buds. (12/12 cycle = 12 hours of light 12 hours of dark)

3. i do know ill get less buds but will it effect the potency and stuff?

4. depends on when you harvest. As long as you dont shorten the flowering period, the bud should be the same potency. Grow them as big as you can in 50 days, put them into flower and 70 days is more than enough time to flower. Some strains take that long, but i doubt you'll need it.

5. I would suggest you veg for at least 30 days, but after that, flowering is probably going to be about 60 days, so if you are expecting to harvest at day 120, do what NewSalvia said and veg for 50 days.

I vegged for about 60 days, and before I put them into flower, they were all about 2 1/2 feet tall.