Veg or flower light ??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blanchdave, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Can any1 tell me which closet i should use this bulb in ??

Attached Files:

2. thanks for the reply....

I do use these cfl's aswell but have twin 4ft fixtures above plants also.....just cant figure out what spectrum this is ??

3. maybe try the manufacturers website or maybe post this in the growroom design/setup area. Those guys might know.

4. OK,, i just found out the color temp of this bulb is 4100k...... Any suggestions which this is best suited for ??

My bulb is a TL-D 36w /33 .... HERES the chart for it
    Thanks again

5. its really in between the optimum color temps for flowering(2700k) and vegging(6500k). pretty sure it wont hurt the plants just put it in with the others

6. 4100k will do very little for your plants. Not that you should have expected much from those 36 watts anyway.

7. I wasn't expecting a whole lot from the 36w bulbs.... thats why i put in 4 cfls with them... and considering the low price of these lights and the low running cost i'm quite happy with the results so far. :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. the link above says 40w but if u look closely u will see they are 10watts lol better get 20 of them lol

9. Whatever you are doing, it's working. That is a beautiful plant. Imagine what you could have done with some good lighting. :)

10. Thanks !!!

All the love im giving it must be paying off :D