veg inside bud outside

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FlyinSupahHigh, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Could I do that around this time of the year?

2. I don't think they would flower right now. The light isn't right. When it is warm enough you can put your plants outside and they will bloom in the fall.

3. Well it is warm im in florida. I was thinking I might be able to do 24 hrs. Of dark and then put em outside. The prob is that I HAVE to get these outside. I have no choice. So what would be the best thing to do. I was just about to start flowering stage and now I have to get em out.

4. Plz anybody that has a suggestion let me hear it. I have to get these gone asap.

5. Hey, chill -- 3 posts in less than 20 minutes? Some of us actually do more than jump on this forum 24/7.

You won't flower well outside right now. Besides the fact that it's still Winter, as it starts to warm up the days will be getting longer and longer, and the sun's rays will be getting bluer and bluer, both are signals to the plant that it should be vegging not flowering. If you want to flower now then you have to do it indoors (where you control the lights) or move to the southern hemisphere.

6. Thanks for the info. But don't tell me to chill I didn't bother you.

7. Why do you come here asking questions and then act like a dick to the people trying to help you? I guess I could offer my advice... But I wont.

8. Actually I wasn't bein a dick. DICK. All I said was don't tell me to chill that by me posting 3 times in twenty minutes does not bother anybody on here. Alot of you are cool on here but some of you can be assholes towards new ppl, this a forum these new ppl are coming here to try and learn and if y'all are havin a bad day or get pissed at somebody y'all say you wont help them. Seriously quit being immature playin games like oh if you aren't super nice you get no help.

9. Toastybiz that was not directed toward you I appreciate your help. I just don't appreciate ppl tellin me to chill when really I didn't do anything.

10. Cool story, bro.

11. #11 toastybiz, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011

Well, since I was the one who told you to chill then yes, actually, it was directed at me.

And believe it or not it does bother everyone on the forum when someone excessively bumps their own posts. It causes that post to bubble up to the top, and folks on here who have the same personality disorder as I do of wanting to help people :)D) tend to jump to those posts. It's about as rude as someone talking loudly on their cell phone in a public place, drowning out the ability for anyone else to have a conversation.

All is cool, just wanted to point out that there is an etiquette and protocol to posting on a forum, any forum, and bumping incessantly definitely runs contrary and clogs up the forum.

12. You all don't know Shit. Dumbass ppl. My plants are outside still and they are flowering. Y'all really need to know what your talkin about before y'all go tellin ppl the wrong info.

13. your a fuck tard, i hope your crop hermies.

14. it all depends on where your at on this rock called earth,what strain of seed you have(auto flower or photoperiod) if your temps are right at night and so forth with autos yes you could flower outside now but your photoperiods would still veg til they decide to flower july somtime if they make it though the cold and rain this spring

15. A Fuck tard? ?? Wow that was really offensive. Ha :wave:

16. Well mine are not autos. But thanks for trying to explain. The other ppl just straight up say no you can not flower this time of the year.

17. Sure you can... And I'm sure you'll get excellent results... And now that it's almost spring and the days growing longer, I'm sure your awesome outdoor crop will be full of big fat flowers.

Good luck with that.

18. close the door on your way out!

19. ok, i realize we're coming up on planting for the outdoor season so im going to add my .02 to this thread... first off if you live far enough south then yeah you can theoretically start flowering outdoors... where i am "n.e. texas" the days are still 11-12hrs long, but like mentioned the days are going to get longer, and the light more into the blue spectrum, which would cause your flowering plant to go back into veg until the fall... i had 1 plant that i thought was male, but wasnt sure. i took it out of my cab and put it outdoors for a little over a week, the light period was still short enough to enduce flowering. if you want bud to smoke this summer, then flower indoors, if not put em outside and let em go til sept-oct.

on a side note, getting pissed off at the people that are attempting to help you is not only rude, but completely uncalled for. listen to the people who are help you, some of us might actually know what the hell we're talking about.