Veg For 2 Weeks?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by KeepingIrelandGreen, May 9, 2021.

1. Will you stop commenting total fucking bullshit on my post? In fact, just stop commenting. I said I have a 2ft.6 tent & two, count them ONE, TWO lights a 100w & 120w, you idiot. Each cover 3x3 in veg & 2x2 in flower.
    Now, CAN I BE ANY MORE CLEARER? If so, write it down on a piece of hard cardboard & then you know what you can do with it. Stop filling my post with your bullshit. Open your own post.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #22 SinsemillaPassion, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021

Id listen to the guy, he's only tryna help ya out bro. He grows some top looking buds. I don't know this guy, I ain't licking his ass here I'm stating facts. This guy knows a lot about Cannabis growing. He has had some sensational harvests.

He's only saying that 100w is limb because it really is shit, if you want massive plants, you need good lighting 100w is out of this world shite! You want at least 200 watt per plant tbh or they'll fight eachother for light, one big plant, rest will be small yeilds. Now he's only tryna point this out.

Sounds like the manufacturer is pulling wool over your eyes. No 100watt and 120 watt light is fucking supporting 3x3 no fucking chance. Extra small plants yeah. Better off growing sage. Even two of them is not enough.

Personally I can't wait to see your yeilds from a fucking 100w and 120w light in a 3x3 that is gonna be a show for sure.

Pulling my seat up.

3. The crazy thing is I even said that the two lights together will work for the 80cmx80cm tent he plans to use.... Kind of an odd size tent for those of us in the states, but it comes out to about 7 square foot (just a bit smaller than a 3x3) which means ~30w/sq ft; this will flower plants but there is a good chance you wont see optimal bud density or resin production. And I gave some good knowledge about light cycles and flowering based on sexual maturity. Not a lot of people around here talking about running photos 12/12 from seed or flipping to flower after a couple weeks. Its a decent way to grow, you end up with photoperiods the size of autoflowers and they only take a couple weeks longer start to finish.

Some people just dont want advice unless it falls inline with what they have already decided based on the little bit of research they have done. Hell even I'm still not hitting the yield I would like to see for the amount of light I run; but my quality is second to none and that is always my main concern. Always keep an open mind or you will never improve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yea if they were a better cut they would literally be the best plant ever. The smoke is outstanding but the cut is garbage. Has nothing to do with the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Have tried 2 week veg in coco a few times. They basically ignored the light change for a few weeks and did the best they could to keep vegging, then started their stretch, then finally 3-6 weeks later, pistils. In the end, its hard to really say, but I think they might have been better off vegging for another week or two, so they would have been more mature before going to flower. Less time trying to veg and get mature enough to make babies with only 12 hours of light.
    I think doing this is like asking an 8 year old to make babies. They just can't do it yet.
    Here is one of them, about 2.5 weeks after going in to 'flower', total age about 4.5 weeks. You can see she has zero interest in doing anything flowery. She did eventually come along just fine though, second pic.

Attached Files:

6. That is correct. Plants will not flower until they are sexually mature. I do believe growing this way is much better than growing autoflowers. 12 hour light cycle vs 24, they end up about the same size, and it only takes a couple weeks longer than an auto. You will get bigger plants vegging 4-5 weeks.