Veg can I have some opinions please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frankiespencer, Apr 30, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. You grew a chewbacca! I work on defoiling and some lst before flowering, that or they are some really bad pictures. Maybe a little of both ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. That my friend, is a very dense bush :) make sure to prune those little ladies before you put them into flower. You can get tons of clones out of those.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks guys I got cuttings that were in flower they had stems growing out of everywhere believes it or not I already took lots of leaves off and pruned them looks like il Avto give it another go

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks but what's defoiling and lst new to this so ain't got a clue

6. Lst is low stress traing love. If never dun it then maybe look at sum forums on ere that will tell u step by step or watch a few vids on utube maybe... its were ya bend ya main stem first and tie it to pot then pull ya branches in same way to tie to pot. Ya do it to make colas all stand to lite so u av more than one top cola. Im not gud at wording things but ya need to do it to get best from ya plant. Defo look at some vids of it been done as ya will undetstand it more as like i say .. im shit at wording lol.. good look . Xx

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you tied all those branches down, you'd have more bud sites and more light penetration.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks kym your wording is fine and yeah il deffo look into it! So basically make some holes in the pot and tie them down a bit so they get better light so they can grow towards the light if you no what i mean

9. What part of the plant do you guys think I should bend? I was thinking lower part just bend them out enough so the light gets to the budding spot would I be right in doing this..

10. Too bushy to get any kind of light penetration down below the canopy. Don't tie down the lower leaves. Tie back some at the top so you can open that plant up to the light. Normally, light only penetrates 8-10 inches below the canopy anyway. If you pull some of the limbs back and tie them down a little bit, it will open up the center of that plant and give you more bud sites on top. Go to the new grower threads and do some reading up on how to bring a plant up through veg and top it to get the most out of it. Be very careful with tying limbs down too. Don't put too much stress on the center stalk of the plant or it can break open. Once you grow a couple, it all starts to make sense and get easier. But do take the time to read up on how you should be growing these plants. It's just as important as having a good grow setup to grow them under and most people give it little to no thought and concentrate only on the setup they plan to build. Good luck! TWW

• Like Like x 3
  11. Tww thanks pal some good info there! Looks like I've got a lot of work to do I was planning on deleafing but don't think it's gonna be that simple! should pay off in the long run any ideas on what I could tie them down to I have done a little research on YouTube and most of them vids are of plants in early veg a lot easier to handle seems like I have left it wat too late lol

12. Had a try at defoliating not the best but gave it a try..

13. [​IMG]

14. Look great I have a q for in seedling can I use 5k cfl with 27k cfl or is it better with all same color temp

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Sorry lex I'm not clued up on cfl start a thread I'm sure a few ppl will help you out

• Like Like x 1