Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Veeners cream cheese swirled brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Veeners5, May 19, 2010.

1. Alright edible eaters, I am very glad to finally be here with a recipe and pics to share :D:hello:. Let me get this out of the way now, I did not make this recipe, only followed it ;) It comes from The Great American Cookie Book, a great book imho...tons of great tasty treats that call for butter :ey:. I used Hashmoufs recipe for the butter but altered it a tad to suit my needs ( 24g of pot instead of 14g and 1 1/2 cups butter instead of 1 cup) ;)I also have pics of the cannabutter making in my journal. I used bud and sticky trim from the following plants: Afghan, PPP, Master Kush and Skunk #1.

Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies

Filling:

1/3 cup butter/ butter flavored shortening or cannabutter
    8 oz of softened cream cheese
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    ½ cup sugar
    2 eggs
    3 tablespoons flour

Brownie:

2/3 cup butter/butter flavored shortening or cannabutter
    4 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
    2 cups sugar
    4 eggs
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1 ¼ cups flour
    1teaspoon baking powder
    1 teaspoon salt
    [​IMG]
    I knew I had 1 cup of canna butter so instead of trying to put into measuring cups I just cut into thirds ;)

1. Heat oven to 350 and grease your 13 x 9 pan.

2. For filling, combine the butter, cream cheese and vanilla in a bowl. Beat at med speed with electric mixer until well blended. Beat in ½ cup sugar. Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time; beat well after each egg. Beat in 3 Tbsp flour and set the bowl aside while you make the brownie part.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. For brownie, melt 2/3 cup butter and chocolate in a large saucepan on low heat. Remove from heat and stir 2 cups of sugar into the melted chocolate with a spoon. Stir in 1 egg at a time quickly into hot mixture. Stir in vanilla.
    [​IMG]
    While we wait for that to melt...:smoking:....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Combine 1 ¼ cups flour, baking powder and salt. Stir gradually into chocolate mixture.
    [​IMG]

5. Spread half the chocolate mixture into the greased pan. Drop cheese mixture over chocolate layer. Spread gently to cover. Drop remaining chocolate mixture over cream cheese layer. Spread gently to cover. Swiril the 2 mixtures together using a knife or something.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Bake for 35 minutes
    [​IMG]

and now the wait.....almost done...:bolt:

Attached Files:

2. :bolt: Okay so lets see how I did for my first time with a cheesecake-ish recipe :eek:
    [​IMG]

Okay so it looks good and not burned so thats sweet :D. I should have rotated half way through but now Im just nit picking imo :rolleyes:. You can smell the mj a little bit but its not a weed smell, just a bit funky :cool:. Overall Id give myself an 8.0...:yay: Im going to go eat now so thanks for watching kitchen dwellers :wave:.

Attached Files:

3. That shit looks tasty. I'll pm my address;):ey:

4. Thanks rooster, Ill get a tuppereware ready bro ;)

5. That does look tasty. I'm going to have to try this after my week long tolerance break. I love cream cheese brownies ^_^.

6. bump! you are the man V:smoke:

7. Hey there V....I see you venturing out of the basement, stoners...we do have to eat! :yummy:Great recipe (I have that cookbook too and it is the bomb!). :yay: So how was the kick with the brownies? Did you just use plain cannabutter or did you add in keif or anything? :wave:

8. Looks very yummy. Can't wait to try it :)