Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vedddyy nice pickup of "big red!!"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HerbieC, May 26, 2010.

1. My dood said it was called big red. Personally i think it sounds like a fake name, but still very dank, enjoy because i sure did:smoke: Also, the pictures are with my phone, not bad for a camera phone, then again i do have the droid!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      124.1 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      109.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice bud first off

But if you really wanna get good pictures of your bud with a camera phone gotta invest in the Memoir...8 MEGAPIXELS!!!! its a camera with a phone basically

3. Daaaayum looks dank for sure man! Nice pick up!! ENJOYY!

4. there are definitely strains with the "red" in the name, one here is "Ward Red" ward being the town its grown in, red, because the hairs are fire fucking red, not orange hahaha, there are a few others ive seen in the dispensaries with red in the name and fire red hairs..... but, who knows hahahah, looks fucking tasty man.