VC's Cannabis Lab

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by VictimlessCrime, May 22, 2010.

1. Today's topic is going to be co2 in the grow room, clss starts at 3PM my time, its 12:30 now.

2. Some things to ponder while I'm gone for a bit.

the average human exhales a co2 concentration of 30,000 - 40,000 pmm.

The co2 levels of any urban area goes up at certain times of the day.

exchanging the air in your grow room more than once every hour or so is BAD for your plants.

plants take in co2 during the day, but NOT at night when they sleep, just o2

3. :p:rolleyes::hello::cool::eek::smoking::hippie::bongin::bongin::metal::yay:*writes on board cause teachers late...lol..*:eek: oh crap he's commin':bolt:everybody hide..:hide::hide::hide::hide: Whuuut...:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:nobody seen nuttin';):wave:

4. Hello VC love the thread i am new to this but i have decided to use DM gold range in my bubbblebucket and my question is when im showing nutrient deficiencies because its a 2 part fert do i add part A and then B as usual or cna i only add B. Thanks so much for your scientific grow i love it. I'm a scientist at heart.

5. Sub'd. I've been interested in Plasma technology for a while now and have been anxiously waiting to see something hit mainstream. Hell, aside from the growing possibilities, the thought of lighting an entire house off of one little bulb through a series of tubes and dampers is awesome. The amount of electricity that could be saved and resources these could save is awesome on it's own.

6. LMAO! VC, if a human exhales that much co2, if I just kick it with my babies and talk to them every day like I do, there's no need to buy an expensive co2 setup, right!?! kinda joking, but a little serious in a way. I'd say I'm right next to those fuckers for around 4 hrs a day...

Check my little practice session lol

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/606487-i-had.html

7. #107 onlyoneman, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    Hey, VC -

Just wanted to thank you for sharing all of this amazing information with us.
    You do a great job of bringing us the knowledge you accumulate from your personal and purchased research, and for that, you are appreciated. I might also add that you are paying (or have paid) no telling how much money to someone to do research, and you just throw the findings out to us for free. Thank you for that as well.

I also have a quick question...
    Do you use the LL by its self, or do you mix in the Saturator as well?

I'm sold on this LL and Saturator product combo. I'll definitely be trying these out as soon as I can.

I'm anxious to see exactly what this "train track" method is. I read a brief description over on RIU, but I couldn't see it in my head.

I'm glad I found your new home. I'm sure this information will prove to be most valuable to anyone who takes the time to read through and understand it.

Does the sound not work on those videos, or do I need to find some codecs?
    Hats off to ya, :hello:
    1Man

8. #108 anycoloryoulike, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    hey man :smoking:

its a shame that u started to like riu and then because of a mo-fo! u have to do all this shit!

btw

crongrats on ur grow dude!! this is one of the best guides i've read, all of those bushy plants!!

and those close branches, daaaamn :D

im gonna check this journal everyday, thnx 4 ur time and patience with all of us :eek::hello:

im alsoin my first grow...but a very getto one lol i just have the plants in a corner, light and a fan big fan on all day.....

out of 7 plants just 1 turned to be a lady..... i think of all the stress, high temps, no oh meter etc.....

i dont have problem with lights because i have just green bulbs in the house so it doesnt affect MJ

today (29) is the 1st day of the 5th week

shes 92 days old tho......
    i have been bending her progressively to give the same amount of light to the "popcorns" , also have 2 cfls for sec. light. And there is just 1 cola :( i didnt knew anything of topping to make more node.... next grow i will top every 3 or 4 sets of branches
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres the big difference between ur grow and mine hahahaha
    i started
    using warm whites cfl!! lol i didnt knew anything :p

and i have been using those shitty (7-7-7) nutes and some cow manure "tea".

mi next grow definetly gonna cross the border to san diego and get some good nutes.

keep the good job!!

peace

ps. sorry for my english still working on it

ARRIBA TIJUANA :smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

9. any updates dude?

please tell me everything is ok :)lol

peace:smoking:

10. Duuuuuude....ugh....my life has been so boring without class for the last week. I hope you're just on that trip man...fuck...:(

11. x2 .......sigh U.U

12. If you're looking for VC, he bounced from these forums... He started a journal at Touchet's House of Freaks!!!! That's all I know, peace.

13. Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Seriously though. Fuck it, I could use another account :p

15. It's true.

You can find me on youtube

or at the above mentioned link to Club Speedy.

there is nothing wrong with this site folks, just personal choice for me to go over there and stay there.

I wish you all luck and fell free to drop in and say Hi, or ask a question. I will keep my account here so I can come check on your journals.

Good Luck Everyone, and happy growing!!

Touchet aka VC

16. Im in, beam me up:smoking: