Vault Promo – Buy or win CBD Oil from The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Apr 13, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Yep that's right! We are super stoked to bring you this new product following many requests. You can now purchase CBD Oil from The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.

To celebrate we also have 6 bottles to give away. To enter just post on this thread and you're in with a chance to win a free bottle.

For more information on the oil, more ways to win or to buy CBD Oil now just visit Vault Promo – Buy or win CBD Oil from The Vault buddy.

Winners will be announced on Monday 18th of April

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Such a cool giveaway guys! I'd be happier than flies on shit for some good cbd

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hell yea this is a great giveaway! GL everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Interesting, I'm in

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm gunna get in on this one! I'm trying to get something to help with my grandpas pain, he doesn't want to be stoned off his tree like most of my strains will do so this would be perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow wow wow. I win, I am giving them away to the people that need cbd. Thanks vault and sensi seeds!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm down , nothing like that around these parts

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would love to win this. My mom said she'd try it if its high free

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im in!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yup, THC free!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Great giveaway! I've been wanting g to try some for ny migraines for a while now!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would love to try this for my chronic back pain thx awsome stuff as always from the vault

• Like Like x 1
  13. Awesome George. Always finding a reason to give something away.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This would be awesome to win, we were about to make a trip to Colorado just get some of this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. In IT TO WIN IT WITH THE VAULT!!!! Thanks for the chance George and Jack, you guys rock!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I am the person in Pain
    I would Love to try this

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yes plz count me in. Not just for me but would love to share with some of my family.

Sent via my sled dog...

• Like Like x 2
  18. I've been hoping to make enough tincture to pass out a bit at these petition sighnings hook it up vault I'll blow you up here in the heart of America

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. Another great giveaway that's awesome!
    Dad's got crohns and messed up discs. Been telling him the cbd is legal everywhere and he should try it!

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 Tana720, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    Vault always doing great things ....

• Like Like x 1