Vatican calls for "Central World Bank"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vash.The.Stampede, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Im not to happy with what is going on with our financial system - in particular the federal reserve and the banks.

But a world central bank, run by the church - FUCKKKK THAT!

Vatican Calls for

2. I thought we wanted to get rid of a central banking system altogether, not make an even bigger one.

3. Vatican also wants to know who has a son, how old he is, and where his bedroom is located in the house...

Please send a photo with all related info to the pope...:p

4. I didn't even read the article yet, but this is fucking ridiculous. The Vatican and the Church are supposed to be some great, trustworthy moral blanket for the world? Fuck that.

5. Sounds like some master scheme.

6. The vatican needs to worry about cleaning up the molesters that work for them.

Leave me and my money the fuck out of your business.

7. For the last 2000 years they have.

Think of the Vatican not as a church but as a dynasty. Think of the Pope as a mouth piece for that dynasty. This is not just a Church we are talking about. We are talking about the Roman Empire.

Rome has ALWAYS maintained that the world belongs to them. They founded the Jesuit order to see to it that the world will be eventually subdued.

I can't tell you if the Vatican is in charge of everything. I can tell you that they wield considerable influence on the world leaders and that the Jesuits/Illuminati center in Rome.

Nobody listens to the Pope...however world leaders do.

I read a lot. I'm not just talking crap: Roberto Calvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Don't think they are simply issuing these things randomly. The Vatican has been, and continues to be a very big influential power in the world. They are somewhat of a silent partner in the grand scheme, but make no mistake, when the Pope talks, world leaders listen, and they listen carefully.

9. I started reading the Roberto Calvi piece - I can't help but remember how the Medici came to power - by loaning money to churches, until they had them in their pocket, due to debts.

10. Ever wonder who organized this global Occupy movement? Grass roots or something else?

If the protesters are mostly seeming to side with redistribution of wealth and against capitalism then I'm highly suspicious.

Also in the news today.

11. Holy hell!! We can't let this happen. I sincerely hope that Occupy protesters don't see a logical solution in ceding every nations wealth to the Vatican. Please tell me they are not that foolish.

Some people are scared of spiders, heights, small spaces - me, I am scared of this shit.

12. Major religions of the world ranked by members (probably not currently accurate)
    Christianity: 2.1 billion
    Islam: 1.5 billion
    Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion
    Hinduism: 900 million
    Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
    Buddhism: 376 million
    primal-indigenous: 300 million
    African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
    Sikhism: 23 million
    Juche: 19 million
    Spiritism: 15 million
    Judaism: 14 million
    Baha'i: 7 million
    Jainism: 4.2 million
    Shinto: 4 million
    Cao Dai: 4 million
    Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
    Tenrikyo: 2 million
    Neo-Paganism: 1 million
    Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand
    Rastafarianism: 600 thousand
    Scientology: 500 thousand

...and why does the vatican have any authority to try to take over the world? This sounds like an episode of Pinky and the Brain

13. hmm..i don't think they organized occupy........but then again they are using that and other financial problems to tell the press there is greed and other things going on that there needs to be a solo authoritarian global central bank............real suspicious :smoke:

14. Well technically people don't see the Vatican as being in control of anything. They work by stealth.

Most just recognize it as a church and a moral authority. Some see the bankers and European oligarchs. It's all the doing of the EU, the World Bank, the IMF and the UN. Others blame evil greedy capitalists and still others blame liberalism or conservatism.

Of course some people see the Pope as the rep for God on Earth. I don't want to upset any Catholics because this really isn't about Catholicism; its about geo-politics.

[​IMG]

15. hmmm in one of those newspapers from like 1920 i posted yesterday, the earlier pope said something about new world order and the league of nations doing it.

16. The pope is an overrated little girl with an ugly hat

17. I'd like to see that. I collect that stuff.

In reality it is a government posing as a church.

How slick is that? :devious:

18. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!!!:eek: