Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Various Current Bud Collection [Macro][No56k]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boine, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Some pictures of the current collection of bud i have right now... when i put " " around the names it's because someone claims it's that strain; however not 100% sure.

"Sour Diesel"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"White Widow"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Random Fire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Fire
    This is my most recent pickup. Some of the buds (out of a half-o) have white hairs and i don't know if that's because of the type of bud or if it was picked prematurely, i'm not sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's it for now! :smoking::smoking:

2. The SD looks like SD to me, I've never seen white widow look like that before, but it looks juicy anyways, mind me asking how much that was for it? And they all look very great buds! Have fun tokin those

3. good bud :hello:

white hairs do normally mean premature but it normally is REALLY premature and those buds didnt look premature at all a little leafy but not premature :)

4. You'll KNOW if it's Sour Diesel or not just by smelling it...

5. That random fire made my mouth water. :D

6. what did you use to take those pictures ?

theyre dope as shit

7. I've never smelled Diesel before but this nug has a very piny pungent smell to it.

An Olympus 6.0Megapixel FE-140 camera on "Super Macro Mode"

8. The one and only time I've had Soure Diesel, I never smelled it before, but knew right away from the crazy ass soury....diesel.... smell that it had lol.
    But if it smells the way you described, then it doesn't really sound like it. When you smoke it does it feel like a sativa?

9. are you from san jose/salinas CA

that looks like the shit ive been getting around here

10. That sour diesel nugget most be pretty fucking dense to weigh 3 gram!
    Nice bud man.

11. Nice buds man!

12. DAMN thats a mad good camera I have the same one.

13. Nope, Ft. Lauderdale, FL area