Variegated leaves

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Rah420, Jun 5, 2021.

Tags:
?

How rare is this?

1. Common

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Uncommon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I have two stable variegated plants. How common or uncommon is this?

Attached Files:

2. As to how rare, it just depends on the strain. An old-time variety, Vanilluna, frequently had variegated leaves and buds, and sometimes you get these weird "albino" buds! I even found a pic of one!

upload_2021-6-4_22-42-29.jpeg

There is a small downside, variegated plants usually produce smaller harvests.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  3. 2nd duplicate thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. what ever it is its not variegated leaves ,,mac..

5. If it's not variegation, then what does your expertise suggest it is?

6. Thank you.
    I have had plants with some variegated leaves before, but never a stable variegation of every leaf. Quite attractive to look at.
    I would assume the albo being lower harvest because of lack of chlorophyll but these are lime green dark green mix. I am hoping for still a decent harvest .

7. it only a young seedling yet so its probably nothing and as it grows it will grow out of it ive had a few plant like that with first leaves mottled like yours ..just look after the plant and dont over water or over feed and i reckon it'll be fine ...if it does get worse try the site www.growweedeasy.com ..you may find out more if you go there ,,,but i dont think plant as got to much wrong with it ,,,,best of luck any way ,,,,mac,,