Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

variaties

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ewaxler, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Well im very new to smoking and Im seeing lots of threads that name a lot of strains that I have never heard of before. Can someone just tell me some basic names and what differents effects they have? thank you

2. well to start you need to know the difference between indica, sativa, and ruderalis. indica is a couch lock, relaxing, more sleepy effect. sativa is more of a head high, upper effect. ruderalis is not very strong unless cross breaded with indica or sativa. Many popular strains are hybrids meaning usually they are part sativa part indica.

with that said there are hundreds of different strains of weed. a few common strains are trainwreck (indica), Kush (indica), Haze (sativa), White Widow (indica/sativa), Skunk (indica), Silver Haze (indica/sativa), Purple Haze (sativa), Afghani (indica), Blueberry (sativa), Northern Lights (Indica), Big Bud (Indica), Mauwie Wauwie (mostly indica).

i would look up some of these strains for pictures.:smoke: