Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapourisers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big_Bud, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hey, I've been toying with the idea of getting a vapouriser for a while but they seem so expensive to smoke weed. I know it's meant to be alot cleaner etc but are they worth the money?
    Whats the smoke like?

2. Vaporizers*, and there's no smoke involved. Just vapor, healthier and higher.

3. Do it man. You wont regret it.

4. Vaporizers are worth the investment. You do not smoke out of a vaporizer you vaporize. My vapes are worth every single penny I spent. Mine conserve weed and eventually paid for themselves. Do your research and find the perfect vape for you. What vapes are you looking at?

5. you can use the toasted leftovers to make peanut butter ;)

6. It's healthier, (I like to say 120% healthy :p ), plus you can save the ABV for edibles, and you'll prolly be grinding your bud so there's more kief as well. It smells less than traditional smoking, and if you get something like the MFLB or the Iolite it's pretty discreet.

The only downside I can think of is that it doesn't combust all of the CBD's, but if you buy a stationary vape, you can usually adjust the temperature to get all the active chemicals out of your bud.

In the long run, it's definitely worth it. On Amazon they have Iolites for only $100 so you could look into that. Cheers! :smoke:

7. Love the spelling haha. Up front cost is more but saves money in the long run.

You get higher because of more thc but I do not feel it as much. It's a different, cleaner, head high compared to smoking.

8. CRZ are discreet too. And are higher quality, plus they conserve more weed.

9. lol, sorry about the spelling,
    Can anybody recommend a decent one thats reasonably cheap.
    I understand your probably paying for quality but i can't really afford to break the bank on one.
    How does using one compare to smoking a spliff in terms of the high? Does your weed last long when using one?

Cheers

10. Think about purchasing a vaporite! They are around $100-$140 and are pretty good for a cheaper price

11. mflb. do some research into that. perfect for my situation and many others.

12. +1 to what ever nanners says.
    Also Da buddha/Silver surfer and LSV rock.

13. i got a vapor brothers vape. its about 3 years old now and still working like brand new. it was a great investment. it stretches my weed when i need it too (less is more) and it gets me ultra baked even though i smoke everyday, multiple times a day.

i switch it up utensil wise to acheive the best possible high. ill usually hit the bong or a joint during the day then sesh all night with the vape.

14. [quote name='"Big_Bud"']lol, sorry about the spelling,
    Can anybody recommend a decent one thats reasonably cheap.
    I understand your probably paying for quality but i can't really afford to break the bank on one.
    How does using one compare to smoking a spliff in terms of the high? Does your weed last long when using one?

Cheers[/quote]

Someone mentioned the mflb which is good for being on the go or discrete. And it's good and cheap.

But if you want a really nice vape for under $200 I would go for da Buddha vaporizer. It's not portable like the launch box but it's a much higher quality vape, I love mine. Once you get used to using it and vape a bowl of dank weed you'll never want to inhale nasty butane again

15. I've heard many great things about the MFLB, I think you should go for that. :D

16. Thanks for all the advice people

17. This. If you need a little guy that's easy to hide but still a great vape that can also be used on the go get the magic flight. If you want a desktop vape that is really amazing and gets really nice hits, get Da Buddah.

18. Hey man, click the link in my sig, and im sure you will be dazzled by the MFLB. Even if its not your forte, its worth a look, eh?:smoke:

19. You must try one before you buy one. Some people like inhaling/exhaling smoke instead of nothing, and end up immediately disliking it.

20. [quote name='"JoePain25"']You must try one before you buy one. Some people like inhaling/exhaling smoke instead of nothing, and end up immediately disliking it.[/quote]

While this is somewhat true, there's certainly not "nothing". With a good vape there's quite a lot of vapor there, and I can easily milk a decent sized bong so thick you can't see through.