Vaporzing Herbs(Not Weed) With The Mflb ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DiamondSupply, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Small bubble I just got, vaporzing herbs such as:

-peppermint
    -lavender
    etc.

Anyone has a lists of the effects and such ? When I mean vaping, I mean going to the grocery store and just get a pack of peppermint/herb and drying it a bit,grinding then boom in the MFLB.

Anybody experienced this also?

Thanks GC

2. I have vaped basil. If you are gassy it helps. I use the MFLB for the basil because you don't need big hits to get relief. Sometimes I vape peppermint with my weed in my Underdog just because I like the taste. But use the Underdog for the peppermint/weed not the MFLB, though I a might try just peppermint out of that that sounds tasty actually and vaping peppermint helps with digestion I think. Do you agree?

3. Does it actually taste great peppermint+weed ? Might try it..but does the high change or differ from the normal ones ?

-Thanks.

4. Yeah I love the taste of weed+peppermint. I pack it with about 90% weed and peppermint just a little for taste. My wife doesn't like it, I do though. It doesn't change the high at all and it is really helpful if you are sick to your stomach I find. Basil helps with gas big time but it does not get you high at all. And don't mix basil with weed that is just nasty. I have a friend who loves to vape cinnamon with his weed. Personally that isn't my thing but you could try that too. And spearmint is really good with weed too. mix about 10% spearmint and 90% weed and to me that adds a great mint flavor. My wife actually likes the spearmint too. It doesn't change the high in anyway it just adds a different flavor. I don't mix in the spearmint or peppermint with real good tasting weed though. Most of my weed tastes too good to be mixing. That was something I did more before I moved out here to Cali and got the medical permit. Sometimes back in Iowa where I couldn't grow legally I would get some weed that wasn't real fresh.

• Like Like x 1
  5. first of all,thanks for the detailed explanations! I also get good tasting weed in Canada..thus why im curious about the taste part. Ill buy peppermint today and see how it goes!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. You should be able to get good tasting weed up north there and probably won't need the peppermint thing, but you can try it if you like the taste of peppermint. Obviously I do. Have you seen that new Trailer Park Boys movie Don't Legalize It? I can't wait for the DVD release in a couple of weeks. That is the best fucking tv show ever.

7. ^this^   ^this^ ^this^  ^this^

8. #8 GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Have you ever lived somewhere like Iowa where if you are caught growing you go to prison and there is no medical marijuana to be had. For many people you can't get good fresh tasting weed all of the time in the U.S.

9. Huh? What? I don't understand. What is a Iowa? I think I know what a california is, but i'm just too stoopid to figure it out.

Yep. Over my head. I guess I have become a weed snob.

10. Peppermint: harsh taste, sore throat, headache.
    Lavender is used in bath soap.

11. A headache from peppermint? Very odd. I wouldn't vape lavender, it doesn't sound appealing. Vaping basil is a good idea if you are gassy. It doesn't taste good or get you high it just cuts back on gas.