Vaporstar Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by underwood, Sep 11, 2009.

1. This is the vaporizer I'm wanting to purchase, does anybody have any experience with this product? Please only comment if you have used/own it. I've read some good reviews, only good reviews, on this product. And for a vaporizer it's quite cheep.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rttVXEy7C-c"]YouTube - Vaporstar-start to finish[/ame]

2. Dude get a vapor genie. its probably better and doesnt look like your smoking crack

3. ^ this

4. I don't really mind looking like I'm smoking crack, I've tried a vapor genie, and thought it got me ripped on barly any weed, I found I couldn't get any "big" hits from it. MMM... And I enjoy the style of the vaporstar more.

5. Vaporstar is an alright vape if you like a conduction vapes. However there are many different types of vaporizers. u shoud checkout fuckcombustion.com, its a website dedicated to vaporizing. they should have reviews on the vaporstar

6. I just ordered it, I will tell you as soon as I try it :p

7. THANK YOU. Please let me know how it goes.

8. Welcome man, Its supposed to reach today :hello: .. Ill keep some photo shoots of it as well ... :smoking:

9. Lol @ the people saying it looks like your smoking crack? What? You could say the same thing about the VG. Lets try not to sound like idiots. I know its hard for you guys.

Vaporstar is quality, you will enjoy it, have fun.

10. Oh man, You gotta try this Vaporizer out man, this will get u high i will guarantee you, and you wont cough and the taste is so pure man its so tasty you can feel it on ur tongue, the moist vapors man, it makes ur mouth water by itself.
    I just got some trouble on my first 10 hits, and then the day continues with every hit getting better, i burn less bud now and get more vape. You just gotta get the hang of it.

I give this 9/10, + I suffer from Asthma, yes it hits you but its not those deadly attacks, its those which joke around and back off in a while. If you asthma guys want some low pain high engagement unit hahaha this is the one .. I feel good ... :smoking:

Click on photo link
    FreeImageHosting.net Hosting Service

11. Great review, I'm going to check this out for sure!

12. get an electric one.

13. User error. I and many others can get HUGE vapor clouds from a VG, but the VaporStar should work just as well. Just keep in mind that the learning curve on both is about the same, so if you found that you couldn't get a big from a VG, you may have the same issues with an VS. Got to also be careful not to go into combustion. Easy to do, until you get it down.