Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing to fall asleep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shipwreck, Feb 26, 2011.

1. For the last couple of days I've just been using my vape but I've also noticed I've been going to sleep at around 9-10 for some reason.

Never happened before when I used to smoke though.

2. Probably because your getting more THC and less CBN from vaping so it's not affecting your sleep pattern.

3. So do you have a question? Or should i just say cool story bro?

4. uhh maybe it's the herb your vape'n not the vaporizer it self :laughing: indica yes?

5. I've been vaping a shit load of grand daddy purp lately lol.

I thought that THC made you feel high/up and that CBD made you feel sleepy.

6. #6 B-J-G, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

7. Weed has different components, I'm sure that its more than THC and CBD but those are the main two.

THC=The crystals on the outside of the plant matter.
    CBD=What's in the plant, you usually burn the plant to release it (Has a higher temp to release at)

THC makes you feel high
    CBD makes you feel stoned.

Vaporizers target THC and leave the CBD that's why you can smoke the vaping or use them to cook with later on.

8. When I vape back at school I sleep immediately after 30 min lol

9. #9 B-J-G, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

10. yeah cbd is psychoactive, and then when you're smoking you're also getting co which has a sluggish effect on you. Trust me its so easy to fall easy to fall asleep after smoking compared to vaping although when im baked from vaping the bed/sleeps feels just amazing.